Chapter 15 - Put It All Down To Love

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to my dearest @Sowerby001. No words can describe how grateful I am for your love, care and support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart dear!

Thursday, 17th July, 1986

The Hilton, Manchester

-Good morning CT. - Roger smiled widely as he noticed his friend stepping out to the suite's balcony, where we already had our breakfast.

-Morning. - he answered mockingly.

-What the heck happened to you? - I asked as I noticed how bad he looked like.

-As much as I know him, he had a reeeeeealy interesting night. - Roger smiled.

-Yeah, you have no idea what you missed - he winked at Roger - And besides I have to occupy myself somehow if I don't want to listen to you guys.... - he pointed at us - playing Arabian nights every damned night.

-CT, Arabian nights is a collection of Middle Eastern folk tales. - I laughed - What you've been thinking of is...

-Porn. Hardcore porn. - Crystal interrupted me.

-Not really how I wanted to finish my sentence. - I shrugged my shoulder.

-But basically true. - Roger smiled widely. - You know, I'd better listen to her, CT, she's the expert.

-Okay guys, I don't fuckin' care what it is or how you call it until you two can keep your mouths shut at nights. - Crystal waved.

-Whoohoo, someone's really bitchy this morning. - I smiled at him.

-You know CT, I am so sorry that you have so much to suffer from - Roger put his arm around his shoulder, putting his other hand to the middle of his chest - you can't really blame us.

-I don't - Crystal lit a ciggie, while I poured him a cup of coffee - that's why I rather go out to have a party with the others.

-Awwww, poor Crystal. - I rolled my eyes.

-Yeah, poor me. - he took a big drag of his ciggie.

-I will feel sorry for you, I promise - Roger couldn't stand not to continue teasing him a bit more - Of course only when I won't be extraordinary busy with basically everything else.

-Shut up, Rog. - Crystal mumbled and that just made me laugh.

-Babe, don't be so cruel. - I looked at Roger disapprovingly, then turned to Crystal - Go and have some sleep now, I promise we try our best to stay in silence, okay?

-I'd really appreciate that. - Crystal took another drag of his ciggie.

-What's the schedule for today? - Roger looked at me now through his Ray Bans. Of course he was wearing it, I got used to it so much that actually it was strange when he didn't.

-Uhm, as much as I know, it's a day off. We're traveling to the next gig only tomorrow. - I answered.

-Where's the next one? - Roger asked back.

-Two miles after the end of the world. I don't know. - I shrugged my shoulder - Wait, I check in my itinerary, it's inside.

-Yeah, I was right - I spoke up as I returned with my itinerary to the boys on the balcony - today is a day off, traveling to...Cologne tomorrow, jet at 1 pm. Looks like we can say goodbye to our good old tour bus for the rest of the tour - I mumbled as I checked the following pages and realised that we'll travel with the private jet to the following locations.

-Perfect. - Roger nodded, having a big sip of his tea.

-You know guys there's something I don't understand - I raised my eyes on them - we've already been to West Germany, why couldn't we insert this - I pointed to my itinerary - Cologne gig back then?