Chapter 36 - Be With You

Sunday, 10th August, 1986

Kensington, London

After we had a couple more words with Veronica she soon apologized and left my table to search for John, so I was sitting there alone again, watching the people around. But suddenly I saw Roger's blondness lighting out of the darkness of the crowd as he made his way to where I was sitting.

-Hey Lyv. - he sat down next to me, putting his drink to the table.

-What the hell are you doing Rog? - I asked looking at him with a huge smile but with disapprovement in my voice - Cameras are all around.

-There's nothing wrong with it if I have a chat with our production assistant.- he answered the same way, with a huge smile but also disapprovingly, so if someone looked at us, really may have thought we're just having a chat - I'm not doing anything that could refer to the real nature of our relationship.

-Well, knowing us only a look is more than enough and everyone will know instantly.

-Then I won't look at you - he put on his Ray Bans to hide behind, but in the meantime he reached for my hand discreetly under the table -though you have no idea how much I'd love to kiss you right now.

-Me too babe - I squeezed his hand, looking around at the crowd smiling, as if we were talking about the party.

-You look so damned beautiful tonight...so fuckin' beautiful. This dress...this is just perfect on you. - he whispered, sending me a light smile.

-Thank you, Rog. You might just know - I smiled back - after all you've chosen it. You have a good taste.

-Yeah...and not only in fashion - he looked at me through his Ray Bans. In that moment I wished I could see through of those black lenses to see what's in his eyes. He just took a sip of his whiskey before speaking up again - Meet me outside, babe.

-What? - I looked at him surprised, but in the meantime I saw people looking at us and a couple of flashlights as some photos were taken about us sitting there.

-Meet me outside. - he leant close to my ear, pretending he only had to repeat something because of the noise.

-But why?

-Just do it. - he stood up, then spoke up loudly, clearly addressing his words to the crowd - And thank you again for your work Lyvia, enjoy the party.

-My pleasure Roger, you too. - I did the same. I've been watching him disappearing in the crowd and as he did, all glances were following him, so no one cared about me anymore.

Roger said to meet him outside, but I just had no idea where exactly, so when I arrived outside, I stopped for a moment to look around, but there was no sign of him. I started my way down on the dock, thinking if I can't find him in a couple of minutes, just go back. I arrived to the corner of a building and stopped again, looking back, but yet nothing.

-Lyv. - I suddenly heard that unmistakeable voice and he already took my hand, dragging me behind the corner of the building.

-God, Rog, you scared me. - I said embracing him tight, burying my face into his neck, inhaling his scent I love so much.

-Sorry, babe. - was all he said and in the next moment I already felt his lips on mine - God Lyv, you have no idea how much I needed this! - he whispered between two kisses.

-Me too Rog, it was so horrible to watch you the whole day with no chance to touch you at all.

-Yeah, same here. - was all he said and pushed me to the wall. He was kissing me with such a passion that for long moments I believed we're gonna make love right there, at that very wall. But finally he broke the kiss and cuddled me so tight, it almost hurt.

-Lyv, I'm gonna miss you so much tonight. - he whispered after long minutes of embracing in silence - And I hate that I have to stay in that damned suite.

-It's okay babe, we both know why you have to do it. We have to be more careful than we were after Wembley.

-Listen - he took my face in his hands and looked deep in my eyes - I want you to know that I'm not going to sleep with her, okay? In any sense of the word, I won't. Luckily they can't see inside the suite, so Crystal lets me use his bedroom tonight. I need you to trust me in that, do you trust me?

-I don't know, Rog. I don't know what to think...

-Lyv, I'm serious. I'm telling you, I will not. I couldn't do it, even if I wanted to baby, because...- he stopped for a moment, but despite of the darkness around us I've seen everything in his eyes, all those unsaid things - so I will not. And tomorrow... - he kissed my lips - we discussed it last night, okay? From tomorrow we'll be officially together. All I'm asking you is to trust me and to hold on till tomorrow, okay?

-Rog, this is just not good...

-No Lyv, I need you to promise. I do exactly know what's on your mind, but forget all those shitty things! All your shitty fears, all the things you think are standing between us, they all are bullshits baby, we discussed it last night, remember? - he looked at me with begging and pain in his eyes. I looked at him with a sea of thoughts in my mind, but all I did was a quick nod.

-All you need to think about is you and me together, okay? Promise me. - he kissed my lips again - Don't you dare leaving the hotel without me, can you hear me? Don't you dare!

I felt tears in my eyes as I was looking in his baby blues I love so much, so I just cuddled him tight again. But suddenly we heard someone calling his name. They must've noticed he disappeared from the party and now they were searching for him.

-Lyv... - he broke the cuddle and kissed my lips again, but the voice searching for him became louder and louder, which meant the person is getting closer to us - Baby, just hold on and wait for me tomorrow.- one more quick kiss to my lips and he let me go, stepping out behind the corner.

-Roger, where the hell have you been, everyone's searching for you! - I heard the guy speaking up.

-Sorry buddy, nature called but there was such a long line at the loo. - I heard Roger's voice withdrawing as I stared after him for a long moment, then turned my head back to stare at nothing. Warm tears were rolling down on my face faster and faster as my mind was fighting a huge and painful battle with my heart: what is the right decision? What the hell should I do now? Leave or stay?

A/N: Hello dear readers! Well, finally here we are...I'd like to thank to all of you, who put up with my story and kept on reading, voting, and commenting, it means a lot to me! I can't really describe the feeling when people like that something I actually started to write only for fun. It's a tremendous feeling, really. As for Book 3, good news is that I already started to write, but this book was such a huge job that I'll need 1 or 2 weeks out. But will be back as soon as possible, I promise. Be good, take care and keep on loving Queen and Roger! 😁😘

In the meantime, please read The hidden scenes of Days of Our Lives 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/162102763-the-hidden-scenes-of-days-of-our-lives