Wedding

It's S/n tradition for the groom to go on one knee, and to ask the future bride's parents/ guardian/ next of kin to marry her/him, if the request is accepted the parents/ guardian/ next of kin puts their left hand on the groom to be's right shoulder
*The bride to be wears the engagement ring, the groom wears an engagement wrist band until the day of the wedding when rings are exchanged, the band is given to him/her by the bride to be at the engagement party, in accepting/wearing it, the groom let's everyone know they are unavailable.
*The engagement party is a little different, it's hosted by the pair that are getting married, all guests give the pair a necklace of red roses, as acceptance of their union, roses means love.
*A S/n wedding is a little different, each wears a ceremonial robe over their wedding clothes, groom gold, bride silver, once the ceremony is over the groom and bride take the robes off.
*After the bride walks down the aisle to her groom and the official ceremonial person, either a priest or celebrant, both stand together facing each other, placing their wedding hands one on top of another, groom's on top.
*The groom says first he/she will protect, love, respect, honour, equally treat, and will be monogamous to his/her mate for fifty years in front of guests whether human or S/n, the bride goes next, repeating what the groom said.
*A blood sacrifice must then be made by both parties e.g. a cut to a wrist is the normal way.
*The blood from both parties are dripped into a goblet, once quarter filled, their cuts are sealed, both must drink the blood.
*Both must kiss each other after drinking the blood to seal their marriage.
*Then the usual exchange of rings are done.
*They must then turn to the people present and declare they will honour each other.
*Both must sign a paper in front of everyone to be monogamous for fifty years, if broken will be severely punished as the other partner sees fit.
*Lastly all documents are signed in front of four witnesses, the witnesses sign the documents and then the reception can start.