The snow storm 3

Alec laid on his back, facing the ceilings. It was hours since Magnus had left the room to go to bed. The room was simply lit by a little flame in the fireplace. He couldn't sleep. All he wanted to do, was to call Izzy and Jace and tell that he was okay but the phone line didn't work here in nowhere land. They must be frightened. Magnus was in his bedroom, and he could hear his snores. He thought about Magnus. He was handsome. Like really(!) handsome. But also he seemed like an irritating, sassy, grumpy guy who'd never had company before. Alec closed his eyes and soon he drifted off by the sound of the storm outside an lightly snores from Magnus' bedroom.
————
"Hey ski tourist, wake up," Alec opened his eyes slightly, and closed them again.

"Wake up!" The voice said again and this time Alec felt slender fingers grab around his biceps and shake him.

"What?" Alec groaned and yawned, not opening his eyes, but in the same moment he started coughing. His thirsty felt dry and hurt and his head was aching. Magnus seemed to ignore it.

"Breakfast," Magnus said coldly and grabbed the blanket which covered Alec's body. He ripped it off him, causing Alec to curl up freezing.

"Why is it so cold here?" Alec asked and felt goosebumps all over his body. He was sitting in the wine red sweater from yesterday and a pair of black boxers. He felt kind of exposed, so he grabbed after the blanket, but Magnus held it away from him.

"Put on some jeans instead," Magnus threw a pair of jeans on him and walked over to the fireplace to put on more wood. Over the flames, there was pan with boiling spaghetti from canned.

"You didn't answer," Alec said and pulled on the jeans which also were pretty cold. He coughed again, followed by a few sneezes. His body felt heavy.

"The electricity is gone. The storm took it. You all right? Magnus asked. He himself was wearing the red, thick, glittering jacket from yesterday and a hat which covered his black hair. Alec nodded his head and got up from the couch to stretch. His eyelids were still heavy from the sleep.
"Sure. Everything is fine. Meatballs And spaghetti for breakfast?" Alec detected and walked over to the kitchen table.

"Got a problem? Maybe you can make egg and bacon for us! Oh wait, we got no electricity," Magnus hissed.

"Jeez, relax," Alec gestured his hands up in the air to show that he was innocent. Magnus came to the table with the pan of spaghetti and meatballs. He grabbed a bottle of ketchup and paper plates.

"How long will the storm last?" Alec asked after some silence. He looked up at Magnus, gazing into his chocolate brown eyes. They sat opposite each other, eating.

"Judging by how it looks now, I guess seven days, plus minus. Alec nodded and slurped up a spaghetti thread.

"You can stay here until the storm ends, but you are not gonna put your nose in any of my stuff without permission," Magnus said strict.

"Thanks," Alec mumbled and the silence broke in again. Alec looked up again, and their gaze met for few seconds. Even Magnus seemed lost at that point, looking into Alec's beautiful hazel eyes, and he frowned. Magnus' fork was paused in front of his mouth as they stared at each other's like they hadn't seen the other yet until now.