The Snow Storm 14

"Stop it," Alec whined and turned to hide his face in the pillow, wanting to just die right on the spot.

"I'm just kidding. Relax," Magnus said in a low voice and Alec could feel his gaze on him. "I really hope you're feeling better tomorrow,"

Alec looked up from the pillow again, feeling his cheeks cool down a bit. He pulled at the covers to cover his body which was shivering from cold air hitting his sweat soaked shirt.

"Good Night Alexander," Magnus said before he turned around to face his back towards Alec.

"Good night Magnus," Alec whispered, not sure if Magnus could even hear it, before he closed his eyes.

***
Magnus woke up with a stinging headache and groaned before shifting uncomfortably in bed. He was laying half tangled in someone. He was holding around a body.

"Shit," he cursed under his nose when he remembered Alec sleeping in his bed. How did they end up in this position though? Magnus spooning Alec, and legs tangled together. Bare legs, they were sleeping in t-shirts and boxers. Magnus slowly opened his eyes, not that it was bright, but his head was pounding from the hungover. He had had much to drink last night, he remembered. When his eyes had started focusing, he noticed his hands wrapped around Alec's waist, under his shirt. He didn't want to pull away yet, the feeling of Alec's skin felt so good against his palms and legs. His torso felt smooth, though he could feel hair tingling where his palm was placed, on the spot under his bellybutton.

"Shit," he cursed again, when he felt something hard and uncomfortable between his legs. He had a hard-on, had just woken up, pressed against Alec and his hand dangerously close to the other's crotch. Please say he didn't had a wet dream.

Without really wanting to, Magnus peeled himself from Alec's warm body and looked over at the clock. 10.34am. Well enough. The headache caused him slow movements, scared of falling or faint, as he raised to sit on the edge of the bed. He looked back at Alec who had his cheek pressed against the pillow, mouth half open. He shifted a little before he turned and laid his right cheek on the pillow instead. Magnus let out a small breathless chuckle while rubbing his eyes with his fingers.

"Painkillers," he mumbled to himself and got up.

The living room was cold, the fire had ended in the fireplace. Magnus shivered before he wrapped his arms around his torso and walked over to the fireplace to start a new warmth. As he walked around, memories of what had happened last night slowly started to appear in his head.

"Damn it," Magnus groaned and put his face in his hands in embarrassment. How could he be so awkward when he was not sober? He wasn't even that drunk. "Tall, dark and handsome. Really Bane, that was the best you could come up with?" He silently cursed to himself, not even noticing when someone entered the cold room from behind him.