The snow storm 15

"Something wrong?" Alec asked. Magnus shut his eyes, hoping he hadn't heard him talking to himself.

"Nope. Not at all, I was just warming up in here. How are you feeling?" Magnus plastered a smile on his face before turned to meet Alec's beautiful eyes which had been such an art to draw.

"I bet I'm better than you. Hungover?"

"Just a bit. Are you feeling better than yesterday?" Magnus lies when he said just a bit; his head felt like splitting up, and he just wanted to close his eyes forever.

"Much better. Um-thanks for letting me not sleep on the couch. My body needed a change from that hard couch," Alec groaned. Magnus scanned Alec's body. His bed head was messy and so sexy. Also, his face seemed paler, cheeks and nose slightly blushed probably from the cold. He had put on the big scarlet red sweater Magnus he borrowed him the first day, and it was just covering to the legs of his boxers.

"Great, no problem. Um... you want some tea?" Magnus wanted to be sassy and grumpy now, he was mad at himself. But it just seemed wrong, and Alec didn't really need someone in a bad mood to get rid of the cold he'd caught.

"Yeah yeah sure," Alec said before a long, awkward silence crept in and lingered in the air for some time.

***
"So, do you think the storm will end soon?" Alec asked when they'd sat down on the kitchen table with some bread and a cup of tea each.

"Three or four days maybe," Magnus answered as he blew on his hot tea. It was a hell of a job to make the tea without any electricity, but totally worth it. Magnus always needed tea in the mornings to function trough the whole day.

"What are you going to do when the storm ends? With the electricity and stuff?" Magnus thought for a moment. Most times storms like these happened, the electricity would be back maybe a day or two later. Sometimes just some hours after it had stopped completely.

"It usually comes back. How are you gonna get back to civilization?" Magnus wanted to keep up the conversation, knowing that if it ended, a new awkward silence would come.

"I don't know. I'm wondering if Iz and Jace knows it's a storm here. I said I would be in this place for some days, so hopefully they don't know about the storm and won't begin calling the emergency calls and stuff. I guess I'll just ski my way back," Alec shrugged. They didn't look at each other, just at their food. Magnus was scared that if he looked into Alec's eyes he would do something he would regret- again.

"You know I have a car... right?" Alec frowned, and then they did what Magnus was frightening. Looked at each other. Their eyes met, and Magnus felt like he would drown in those hazel irises. His eyes were so big, like a puppy's. With thick, dark eyelashes, and widened pupils. Magnus just wanted to lean over the table and kiss the other man right now. But he wouldn't dare to.