The snow storm 11

yUp I know what you think; holy shit she's actually alive and posting! Sorry I've been inactive; I don't really have an excuse for it so I'll not try to lie and say that I haven't posted because of the fever I've had the last two weeks. It's late now so sorry if this really sucks! I went trough it several times to check typos and stuff so I hope there won't be anyone! Enjoy! Tell me what you think of course and I'll try to post more often;
——-
Alec couldn't stop glaring at Magnus. He had so many layers to peel off. Alec was working on those layers, trying to find out what would be the next one. It made him impatient but also excited and scared. What if he peeled one layer off too early? What would happen, and how would both men react? Again Alec floated into the thoughts, forgetting that he actually was staring with an empty gaze straight at Magnus.

"Helloo,"Magnus waved, shit he was talking.

"What? Sorry, its late," Alec said and rubbed his fist into his eyes more as a habit than a gesture of actual tiredness. Magnus nodded his gaze not fixed directly at Alec anymore. "What did you say exactly?"

"I'm going to get sick," Magnus shot his head up towards Alec so fast it almost startled Alec, and then gave him a glare. "And it is your fault," he muttered. Alec felt his cheeks flush red.

"No it's not. y-you kissed me," he felt suddenly dizzy, not sure if it was Magnus' suddenly behaviour or the fever; he chose to ignore it and just massage his sweaty temples with his index finger.

"Yeah maybe you're right," Magnus mumbled under his nose, almost to himself. Alec stared at him in amusement and curiosity as the Asian looking man continued; "not that I regret it though. Do you? Regret it you know?" Magnus' heavy gaze was once again at Alec but now his eyes were boring into his own. Slowly, his index fingers fell from his temples and down on his lap.

"Um you know I haven't, haven't.." Alec trailed off and gulped. The sudden uncomfortableness and thrill of curiosity stabbed him and made him stutter; he clearly didn't expect Magnus to ask that. "Thought about it.. you know?" Lie. That was a lie, he had thought about it way too much and he was sure Magnus could see the lie in his eyes.

"Right. Okay, I better go back to bed,"

Magnus started raising up but stopped when Alec said "W-wait." A surprised look came from Magnus and down at Alec. Ignoring the expression was harder than he'd thought. "Y-you know. I can't sleep anyways, I just-just want to talk," Alec continued fast and plastered on a smile to seem less nervous. Which again was not useful.

"Oh- okay," Magnus said and sat back down to face Alec. "So; what do you want to talk about?" He gently placed his hands folded on his lap as he looked at Alec.

"I-I Don't know really,"

"How about a game? Heard of top 3?" Magnus asked. Alec had heard about top three, obviously. When he was a kid, Iz and Jace has dragged him into those games. Also when they somehow had got him into afterparty at someone's house they would play something like top three; but instead of asking normal questions like 'what's your top three favorite colors?' It would be more like 'who's your top three best sex experiences,' which Alec hoped wouldn't happen no, of course if wouldn't.

Alec nodded fast and let out a breathless chuckle. Before Magnus grinned,
"Cool. Let's play then,"

Just to be clear; this is not really a slow burn. They will kind of jump into it as they'll only have to the storm is over. It's not a very long fanfic, more a long one shot or something. Good night! Xoxo