What

Dusttale Sans POV

Ever since I killed everyone and killed the kid I've been alone. Being alone forced me to think. I figured out how to jump timelines, I will not allow myself to kill them. I enjoyed Underfell , Horrortale, and the one I really enjoy watching is Underswap. I've seen the first and only 'real' timeline, and it's stupid. Underswap is weird. The Sans in that timeline is smaller then most of them, and he's adorable. I talked to his Papyrus and he said not to touch him. I now want to kill his Papyrus. I'm in his timeline right now. Blueberry is setting traps, his lazy brother is sleeping. "Hey, Blueberry." I greet leaning on a tree near Blueberry.
"WHO ARE YOU?" Blueberry asked. I chuckle stepping into the light so he can see me. "YOU LOOK LIKE A TALL WEIRD ME!" Bleberry shout. I chuckle again, slipping my hoodie off.
"Probably cause I am." I laugh. His star eyes widen, and he stares at me.
"REALLY!?" He asked. I nodded, and he gasped. "AWESOME!!!" He shout. Yeah, he really is cute, and funny.
"Sans!? Where are you?" His Papyrus called. I covered his mouth.
"I got to go. Don't tell Papyrus about me. I'll be back soon." I whisper kissing his head. I disappear into a middle timeline. It's white... and.... blank.... and.... silent.... besides the other me.
"hy, Du$t." Error said in his glitched out voice.
"Hey, Error! Anything good?" I asked. He shook his head in a displeased manner.
"N°, thr @® th® nw @U"$ t°d@y! " Error complained. After about an hour after meeting me he decided he couldn't kill me. We discussed it and he wont kill Underswap, or me, now we check in as friends.
"Oh, sorry Error. So...talk to Ink lately?" I asked, flopping onto the floor.
"y$, I dId. H kn°w$. dId Y°u tll hIm?" Error answered.
"I know better." I promised. He nodded, and looked down saddly. "Hey, buddy what's wrong?" I asked.
"I @m gIvIng Up mY h°bBy @nD M @nD InK @® gTtInG
m@Rrd."
"WHAT!? THAT IS AWESOME!" I screamed. He just nodded then disappeared I put my hoodie back up and went to Underfell.

There will be swearing if you can not handle this leave

"Heh, hey Fell." I mumbled sitting by his post.
"Hey dusty you bitch." He greeted back. I laughed and so did he he was an asshole but had a good side it took me fifty-nine visits to find.
"Here, chocolate, and even some real food."  I mumble tossing a bag on his stand. He looked over joyed at the bag but did nothing. "Eat, I know 'boss' don't feed you so eat." I growled.
"Did ya poison it ya asshole?" He asked. I shook my head and looked around. "Hey, dumbass yeah you with the ugly as fuck face, you okay?" Fell asked.
"Yea, I have to go. See ya Fell eat well." I mumbled going back in between  the timelines. Welp, I need to kill something. Maybe Classic needs help with Chara. I teleport to the judgement hall.
"What's up?" I asked, Classic. He looked at me.
"I killed her but I'm tired." He whispered.
"I'm here to help." I whispered, he nodded and mumbled a thanks when Chara came in.
"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!? HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE TWO OF YOU FUCKING BASTARDS?" She yelled I quickly killed her.
"Don't play fair and FUCKING END IT." I growled to Classic. He nodded we killed Chara a few hundred times and she still came back . We killed her till we got bored the we stared competing who hurt her the most.
"I win!" I cheered again. "See ya Classic! Burn in hell Chara!" I called before I flipped timelines to Underswap. Blueberry was asleep but Papyrus stayed up at Muffett's. "Hey, Papyrus."
"What do want Dust?" He growled.
"I have a crush on Blueberry." I whispered. "I want to date your brother." I whispered.
"Okay. Don't teach him anything and don't hurt him" Papyrus whispered back.
"Wait what?" I asked. He chuckled.
"So smart but you didn't see that coming? Heh. I cant tell you stop loving Blueberry as long as you don't make me stop loving Blueberry. So don't take him away from me don't teach him what he don't need to know and don't hurt him deal?" Papyrus asked.
"Deal. See you Lazy Papyrus." I agreed.
"Just call me Lazy Papy or just Papy." He explained. I nodded and left. I was in my own bed, I fell asleep and dreamt of Blueberry.