Don't

Still Dust's POV
I woke up to an alarm I didn't set. How the fuck did that happen? I quickly turn it off and look around. Who was in my house? My room? "Dust are you up yet I have to get back soon?!?" Someone called, I moan get up and pretend to be half asleep, really catching everything, I could. It was his Papyrus.
"Oh, jeez hey lazy Papy." I greet. "Shouldn't you be watching-" Before I could finish Blueberry, jumped on my back giving me a hug. It took a lot not to hurt him, even if I loved him.
"He wanted to see you." His Papyrus explained.
"You guys fuc-" Papyrus slammed me into the wall. "Ow. I had that coming but ow." I groan. "You guys scared me with the alarm and everything. Not used to people." I explained.
Blueberry helped me up. "ARE YOU OKAY, DUST?" He asked. I chuckled, and hugged Blueberry.
"Yeah, no one ever hugged me that was new." I explained. Papyrus didn't seem surprised but Blueberry gasped. I rolled my eyes at lil Blueberry.
Blueberry's POV
No one ever hugged him, and his 'timeline' was empty. "NO ONE EVER HUGGED YOU!?" I asked. Dust got up and nodded.
"Blue, don't ask. He had it worse then us. His dad is like ours." Pap told me. I don't remember my dad he disappeared.
"Not really. Your dad is missing. My dad is dead." Dust growled. I seen a tear run down his cheek bone.
"DUST...WHERE IS YOUR BROTHER? DO YOU HAVE A BROTHER?" I asked. Pap groaned and Dust started to cry. "ARE YOU OKAY?"
"My Papyrus is dead. He died awhile ago. But hey, the kid is dead too. So lose and win." He whispered. HIS PAP IS DEAD! WHAT NO HOW?
"I'm sorry Dust. I'll have Blue be more careful." My bro whispered. What did he mean the kid died?
"DUST WHO IS THE KID?" I asked. He looked down a second then back at me. "My Chara is like your Frisk. Chara killed everyone over and over and over until I killed them all then killed her and now we're here."
"OH...DUST....IM SORRY." I whispered. He smiled no longer crying but smiling laughing a little to.
"Its okay Blueberry because I love you." He whispered. We left and Dust was alone again. He loved me? How did that work? Nevermind.
"Blue, you alright?" Pap asked. I nodded and looked at the ground. "He said he loved you so I pulled us out you don't have to say it back. He has loved you awhile but you don't know him. He's different but a...well he might end up a good person." Pap explained.
"He killed everyone. Even his brother....to kill an evil brat that killed everyone anyways. No one ever hugged him. I want to help him." I whispered. Pap sighted but nodded, he knew I wouldn't give up.
Dust's POV Again
His fucking Papyrus took him back to his timeline after I said that so now I have no idea on anything. My thoughts stop when someone pounds on my door. "Who the fuck is it!?" I call, I'm again thrown into the wall. "Goddammit Papyrus." I yell, and he hit me into the wall, for the third time.
"DONT HURT HIM PAPYRUS!" Blueberry cried out. They came in and Blueberry helped me up, "PAPYRUS LOOK WHAT YOU DID!?" I was bleeding along my back, and my skull. I lost some HP not a lot, but it hurt like hell.
"Fuc-" I started being thrown to wall. "Damn-" Wall, I started to really lose HP now. That means I might pass out.
"Dont swear in front of Blue!" Papyrus growled. Blueberry started a tantrum. "Shut the he-" papyrus slammed me into the wall five or six times, and I past out. I didn't bother thinking or dreaming just black surrounding me.