...

Dusts Pov
I didn't want to lie to Blueberry, but my choices didn't really exist. He would think I lost my mind, hell at this point I probably had. I felt my skull and knew this was real. I didn't lose my mind. Blueberry stared at me. How could I tell him a skeleton's ghost was trying to kill me. That makes so much sense... What would I do if PG came after Blueberry? Would I attack though he cant die? Would I give in and kill him? Would I leave and let it happen? Would I cut a deal with the dead? I wont hurt Blueberry or let that thing hurt him. There was one choice I didn't want to think about... Would I leave before he had a chance to hurt Blueberry.

"... Am I... supposed to be stupid to know that everything is falling apart?" Blueberry screamed. I started to cry, how could I let Blueberry think that? Next time I should just die, instead of holding onto that little hope. ( sorry but yes im saying hp stands for hope )

"No." I did not reply farther. It was useless I cant tell the truth, and I will not lie.

"THAN WHAT IS IT! I'M IN THE DARK!" Blue screamed. I teleported to Underfell. Neither LP or Fell were there. I missed them both. Maybe they were in the antivoid. I was about to teleport when I seen boss laying there crying. I looked around one more time to find Blue but he was already running to boss. (I ship it but no)

"DON'T HURT HIM BOSS!" I screamed as Blue made his way over. He looked up at us an evil glare shot at my Blue.

"You're that stupid fucks little shit head brother! If I can't get to him through you I can't get to him at all. He stole my pet!" I picked Boss up holding him in the air with my magic.

"DON'T TOUCH. HE IS MY BLUEBERRY!" I screamed. Blue stared in awe as my purple magic swirled around him in a spiral motion.

"D-Dust... let him down!" Blue yelled. Dispite his words he was amused, it sickly laced his tone. Boss was shocked, by what I don't know. I dropped boss and glared at him.

"Where is Red and Lazy Paps!?" I screamed. He flinched ever so slightly. He looked at me with magic red tears in his eyes.

"I don't fucking know!" He yelled back, I did not respond, to anything. Where were they? Anti-void? Maybe...

"ASGORE FUCKING DAMMIT!" I screamed. I quickly glanced at Blue. Fuckkkkkkkk I cussed in front of him. Strike. I get 3 strikes... I already used 2. The first one was threating his life by P.G, and locking him in the house.

"Why do you need them?" Boss asked, red tears still covered his face.

"Cuz... I need to know... where he is... Blue needs his brother. Stretch needs Blue... Just like you need Red. Papyrus...I will find your brother. He might visit. He loves you... but you really were abusive. But who am I to talk...I'm haunted by the ghost of mine who I killed."I growled fighting tears.

Even Paps was shocked.... "I'm sorry... that was a very hard choice... I guess... you are the strongest of us huh...?" Paps asked, real remorse lacing ever letter pain lacing each word.

"I wish I still had my brother... I don't care about my reputation I just want my Papyrus back!" I cried, my leg bones giving out allowing me to fall. I sobbed there both Blue and Paps hugging me. Paps was really genuine, rather than a complete asshole.

"Dust... I'm sorry..." Was all even Blue could muster. Boss seemed to know more than him though.

"Sans, I know you are hurt, I know nothing I say will make it better, I know that I have no clue what is going on in your head. I just want you to know that if you ever need anyone you have me. I don't care where I am I don't care who I'm talking to. You are a version of my brother, you need someone I Will be here... Now if only I told that to my real brother." Paps explained. It was odd this whole time I thought he was evil but just like red he had a good side that needed someone to bring it out.

"I will find his so you can tell him. He loves you and this more than proves you love him to." I promised.

"No need to find us." Fell muttered a few feet to the right. "B-boss do you really love me?"

"SANS THANK ASGORE YOU'RE BACK!" Paps yelled, he ran over and hugged Fell even though he flinched. Blue got up running over to Stretch. I teleported away, unsure where to go... I went to the emptiest place I could think of.

I went home now with the intention to find my father.

DADSTER AWAY!!!!!!!