Tell me everything

L. P. Pov
T-they reset... to where? To when? Where is Dust? When did they show up? Is Dust here? Could he be hurt? Why do I care? For Blue... yeah for Blue......
"PAPYRUS! YOU DIDN'T FALL ASLEEP. ARE YOU OKAY? NIGHTMARES STILL?" Blue asked.
"Um... uh no. Blueberry.... what are you doing here anyhow?" I asked. This might help me figure out what is going on.
"DUST WANTED ME TO COME AND GET YOU HE WAS TALKING WITH ALPHAS!" Blue answered.
"Dust?" I asked. Blue looked worried. "Dust is here?" I asked.
"YES! HE LIVES HERE!" Blue laughed, I smiled and looked at Blue. "Well, I'm still working talk to you in a few hours." 

"PAPYRUS WORKING? NOW, I'VE SEEN EVERYTHING!" Blue laughed, it hurt to hear him say that. He saw it as a joke but it really did hurt. "DUST, WANTED TO TALK TO YOU... WANT ME TO SEND HIM HERE?" Blue asked. I shrugged not really caring.  He nodded and ran off to get Dust. How did Dust do it? 

Why am I still here? I don't mean anything to Blue, do I? All I wanted was to protect him, but now it didn't matter. Dust would protect him. So I am unneeded. I should just go to the anti void. Maybe Underfell. Fell, needs food and such. I should visit him, and take him before Boss kills him.  Would Blue miss me? 

"Hey, Lazy Paps!" Dust shout, I looked at him and started to cry.  "Woah! Paps what's wrong what did I do wrong?" He asked. 

"Would Blue miss me?" I asked, in sobs.

"Why the hell do you have to ask that? Papy what are you thinking. Paps, don't do anything you can't undo..." He whispered panicked. 

"I'm going to Underfell for a while. Meet me in the anti void in three days, I'll update you then." I answered his weak plea. I then jumped into Underfell.I switched before Dust could answer. I was around Fell's post, he looked horrible. "what did he do?" I growled.

Fell was startled. "N-nothing." He was normally really open with me, so I knew boss did something bad.

"I want to keep you!" I blurt unthinkingly. was this because I cared for Fell or an attempt to have a brother who cared again?

"Why? I'm not really worth it..." He answered his voice. was stranded and it hurt to hear. I stared at the red evil version of my brother.

"Go get your stuff. I'll talk to boss." I answered. He gave me heart breaking puppy dog eyes. "I promise he wont hurt you anymore." I growled. I teleported to there house. Without knocking I strolled in, as if it were my house rather than just a version of it.