End! TRIGGER WARNING

Dust Pov
"He fucking loves you! So, because you are full of self pity he gets to suffer!" L.P screamed. He will get over it.
"And because I need to watch him I can't find my dad?" I screamed back. "Face it Papy! I can't do both! I made my choice. Now make yours." I finished calmly I have to admit I scared myself.
" I'm not s job! I'm not a little kid anymore! Stop acting like I do t understand! Choice what.you want I am going home!I don't need a babysitter! I train more than you, I'm not lazy like you I work for what little I have! I fucking love you! I can just see how much you love me! Dammit Dust! I wanted to help you! I wanted you to love me! You said you loved me! You are a fucking liar!" I heard Blue scream behind me. Fell was even in utter disbelief. Blue through a bunch of bones at me. He then summoned a Gasterblaster but didn't shoot me, he just walked away.
LP on the other hand slammed me into a wall and left. Fell didn't move he stared at me purple tears running down my face, I lost Blue because I was selfish.Fell did not attempt to leave until Boss called for him. He was nicer than normal that didn't take to much though. So I was all e again with a ghostly memory of the love of my life and my friends, until PG appeared.
"Why so down let's kill something!" He yelled not waiting for a answer. I was blinded by rage and anger and listened only there was nothing to kill. "Do it"
I smashed my soul with a sharpened bone I watched.it shatter. "I'M SORRY!" I screamed as everything faded slowly reality picking itself apart.

L.P. POV
After an hour me and Blue calmed down,but it seemed to get worse in a few minutes darkened mood and sadness over took us both. I flipped timelines quickly to see the last of him disappear.I screamed a loud and agonized scream. His brothers ghosts watched coldly. He smiled and waved at me.
"YOU SICK BITCH YOU DID THIS!" I screamed. He now laughed.
" No. I just told him to. You and Blue did most of it, he finish what he thought you wanted. " His brother answered. It was true... I did this... We did this... He's dead... I did this... We were all he had... I... We left.
"I...I didn't want this. DUST I AM SORRY! I'm sorry!" I flipped home and Blues eyes widened likely at my tears.
Blues POV
" What happened? " I asked. My brother was crying I doubt he knew there was dust on his knees. Is that dust from Dust? That sounds stupid. But honestly.
"He killed himself. He really killed a timeline." Papy explained . "He was alone again. He thought that was what we wanted. He was mostly gone when I got there. He's fine Blue." I started to cry to. I fell off the couch and crawled to him we help each other .
"This isn't what I wanted!" I sobbed. He nodded and tightened his arms around me.
"None of us did." He whispered. Forever seemed to pass until. he fell asleep, and my eyes grew heavy I telling to a slumped tainted by thought of Dust sorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry to end it this way. I didn't plan it this way Idk what made me write this I'm sorry to force my pain in you.... Welp I hope you enjoyed it before and a least kinda liked this sorry if I hit your feels... Goodbye guys