Okay

So I got a comment that a good ending is needed and I mean why not. I am sorry for anyone who didn't like my last chapter.

Blues POV
I walked in a secret room in the back of the house. My brother and Fell and Dust were there.Dust was crying but when I walked in his eyes where all black. "He deserves better than me." He growled .
"Maybe you are my better!" I yelled. " stop making choses for me without me! I love you Dust! Now, stop acting like you know what I want! You are what I want! So, grow up and face that I want you, and if you want me to be happy than love me back! Please! " I started to cry by the end.
Fell hugged me. Why him? Why not Dust? "Blue you need to"
"NO STOP I DON'T NEED ANYTHING! I WANT YOU I NEED AIR! I NEED TO WORK! I WANT YOU! I WANT YOU TO WANT ME! STOP TREATING ME LIKE A KID! I'M SHORT YES BUT I AM NOT A CHILD! I WANT YOU TO FUCKING LOVE ME! PLEASE DUST PLEASE! JUST LOVE ME!" I screamed. He was in shock because swearing is wrong and all that. I got up and forced him into a hard kiss. " I'm going home. When you make up your mind find me. "

Pov Dust
Blue left with his brother. I sat stupid for a minute. "He had a point. He is as mature as my Paps or even the normal one and he's not stupid.we know what we want and he knows what he wants. He wants you, so make up your mind do you want him." Fell whispered .
"Of course but his is so"
"Stop acting like he is stupid or innocent. He is like any of us" Fell growled.
I teleported to Blues house he was in the couch.
"I love you." i whispered. He wrapped me in a hug and we curled up in the floor together.
"I love you too." We fell asleep like that.