Getting Back To Dust X Blue

Blieberry's POV
Paps left. I don't fully understand why Paps left. Did I say something wrong? Am I the reason he left? Dust stopped letting me go anywhere. Alphy stopped coming over to train. There is a human. I am not allowed to see ever. I miss Paps. Is that why I'm always sad? Or is because Dust won't let me leave? Dust won't let me see my friends. I miss them. I want to meet the human.
I DONT WANT THIS! WHY AM I TRAPPED WHERE IS MY BROTHER!?

DUST POV
"Sans~. Why is he still alive!? You're trapping him. Why are you keeping as a pet." P.G. asked. He must have learned to jump timelines. No no no no no. I need to let Blue go. P.G grabbed my neck. Chara's face popped into my mind. "Now, since when were you in control?" His voice laughed.

"Blue! Run!" I screamed. I don't understand why Blue didn't listen. After all I have done he stopped and stared at me. He stepped closer, I shook my head, P.G broke my left arm. "OW!" I screamed out in a cry.

"Dust!" Blue cried out, another step forward. With tears rolling down my cheek bones, I shook my head. P.G was not pleased by this. He hit me with bone in the back of the head, just like I did to him. I felt it crack my skull. "D-Dust!"

"BLUEBERRY! SANS RUN RUN NOW GO QUICKLY THE HUMAN IS GOOD! ALPHY, UNDYING, MUFFET! GO TO~" P.G had heard enough.

Blueberry's POV
I didn't want to leave he was unconscious. Part of me wanted to run to him. But I knew that wasn't the answer. I need to help him. I needed to understand what was happening and why. I dragged Dust to the door. I then started, to Muffet's. She would help right? Only until I got to Undying. I looked at his health. It was very low with only 5 hp left. Dust looked really bad, he was even bleeding. I continued to drag him, when we got to Muffet's I was sobbing, she took him and sent me away. I didn't want to leave but Muffet had called Alphy and she was holding me back. The human was with her.

The human was very kind but Dust was hurt and I couldn't focus. I never really understood Dust but I didn't want him to die. I was mad yes, but I know he can do better! I miss Dust already. I WANT DUST! I WANT PAPYRUS! WHERE IS MY BROTHER!? "Blueberry are you okay? I mean there is a human. And you haven't seen me in two days. Where is your lazy brother?" Alphas asked. I started crying again.

"I don't know! He left he's gone! He's not even in the underground!" I cried. Looking at Alphy's face I knew what she thought. She thought he was dust. What is Dust named that because he killed everything in his world? DID DUST KILL PAPS!? Where is my brother? I started screaming at this point. The door to Muffet's slammed opened. I was taken away from Alphy, and wrapped in someone's arms.

"What happened Sans!?" Alphy asked. Dust shook his head. "I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW! TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW SANS!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! JUST BECAUSE THIS WHOLE TIME YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTROL OF EVERYONE HERE DON'T MEAN YOU CAN BOSS ME AROUND! I HAVE A DIFFERENT WORLD THAN YOU! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KNOW NOTHING! WANT TO START FIGHTING? IT WOULD BE THE FIRST TIME I KILLED YOU!AND IT WOULD JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE MORE LOVE." Dust screamed. I was oddly okay with this. "Blue we have to go. We are going to find your brother he is in a different AU." Dust whispered, he didn't kill Paps! I was fairly tired and wasn't sure I could stay awake for a trip anywhere. I looked at Dust finally he was very uneasy looking.

"Dust what is wrong?" I whispered. Alphy was fuming in the corner with the human. And Dust was just upset.

"I can't explain." Was all he whispered back.