Waking up

Dust's POV
"Papyrus, you asshole." I groaned rolling to my side. Papyrus at there and Blue was sound asleep next to me, in the chair.
"You promised not to teach him anything!" Papyrus growled. I flipped him off he sighed. "He refuses to give up on you." I blush and he laughed. "How does that work?"
"How does what work?" I asked he sighed. He looked at the sleeping Blueberry. I loved a little sweet good souled Blueberry.
"You love him but you are him?" Papyrus asked. I laughed and can't help think it's funny.
"They did tell me to love myself before I loved anyone else." I laughed. He laughed not even bothering to hurt me. "You're not like Fell's boss. You're like Classic's bro." I mumbled. He nodded and sighed.
"Yeah, 'boss' is an asshole. I'm an asshole too but I would never hurt my bro." He agreed. I nodded and sighed. "I feel worse and worse for Fell every time I go there. He likes the human and the human likes him but he is well you know him and she is.... well shy."
"Hmm... I could help the human but not him he's as bad as me and like you said no hope for us." I answered. Blue rolled in his sleep.
"THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE. YOU CAN ALWAYS DO BETTER. I BELIEVE IN YOU." He promised in his sleep. Me and Papyrus both shuttered. I looked at him., he was crying to my surprise I was too.
"Wanna go to the timeline and.... 'talk' with them? I'll watch Blue." I whispered. He disappeared. Blue rolled over once more, he didn't wake. I curled up watching him.
"D-DUST?" He asked sleepily. I nodded, and he jumped up. "DO YOU FEEL ANY BETTER?" He demanded. I chuckled, and he hugged me.
"Yeah, Paps is out for a little while," I answered. He looked around and turned back to me, a star in one eye and a heart in the other. "What's that look mean?" I asked. Blue kissed me well more or less smacked his teeth agents mine. Most of us felt like human skin, it was magic.
"S-SORRY... I had to." He whispered blushing looking down. I was suddenly mad. Sad why the hell is he sad? I grabbed his chin acting mad, and kissed him. His arms linked around, my neck I fought agents myself to not fling him across the room or onto the floor.
"Don't be sorry. Like I said I love you." I whispered. His different eyes widened, and he snuggled into my arm and I didn't move.
"I THE MAGNIFICENT SANS LOVES YOU TOO, DUST. SORRY I DIDN'T SAY IT BEFORE." He whispered back. I held him and we fell asleep. Shit, fuck it I'll just deal with it later.
Papyrus 'Lazy Papys' POV
"I'll keep killing you kid you killed my Blueberry!" Me and genocide me yelled. Genocide me looked at me, and we killed her. "See ya me," I mumbled. He nodded as I left. I got back to Dust's house and went back to his room. Blueberry was in Dust's lap asleep. Dust was propped agents the wall holding Blue.
"Aw!" I sigh taking some pictures. Dust is going to fucking kill me. I sit in my chair on the other side of the room. Dust seems to wake and stiffen at the same moment. He opens his eyes and sees Blueberry and relaxed. He looked at me then.
"Shit.... Fuck.... Am I dead?" He asked, I laughed and shook my head. "What are you going to do?" His eyes didn't show fear but rather curiously.
"I'm posting all the pictures on the UnderNet!" I laughed, his face turned purple as he blushed. I took another picture. He sighed and looked at my bro. "He is gonna hate me..." I whispered.
"Not as much as he ends up hating me..." Dust whispered back. I looked at him curiously. "I'm not fit to be a boyfriend." He whispered.
"DUST... I WILL NEVER HATE YOU..." Blueberry whispered looking at Dust. FUCK, WHEN DID HE WAKE UP!? Dust kissed him and his eyes became hearts, I took pictures. "P-PAPS?" He asked, looking at me.
"Hey, bro." I laughed back. He blushed, picture, and Dust moved a little and Blue looked at him.
"Let me up..." He whispered. Blue got up and ran to me. Dust left the room. "What is your UnderNet account?" Dust asked. I looked at my phone and my bro.
"LazyPapy.... and you are?" I answered, he smirked as my phone said I have a friend request. DeadDust.... Nightmares.... I refused to let Blue see his name.
"PLEASE BROTHER!" He yelled, jumping for my phone. Dust laughed and watched. "DUST! HELP ME!" Dust sighed getting up.
"Here just look at my name." He sighed. That bastard WHO the fuck does he think he is goddammit?
"DUSTYHEART..... BROTHER, WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT HIS NAME?" Sans asked.
"It just seemed worse in my head I guess sorry bro." I lied, Dust smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Blue handed him his phone back. "What do you say to move here?" I asked. Blue 'so eyes widened...
"REALLY?" He asked, Dust was shocked too.
_________________________________________________________
Plz tell me what you think and what to change thx