chapter two

Ponyboy's POV

Wow. Wait till the gang sees her. Dally's gonna like her. Soda's gonna like her. Steve's gonna like her.

I mean, even I like her. But I can tell she's older than me.

I would say Two-Bit is gonna like her too but she looks kinda like him and he's self conscious about himself so I'm not sure. But hell, he's probably gonna like her too.

Isabelle's POV

I was on my way to the DX with my purse, a bookbag, and a suitcase probably looking like I was off my rockers when I ran into someone.

"Hey miss priss. Watch where you're going. Looks like you're on the wrong side of town anyway."

I just kind of looking at him after he said that. He was definitely not the type to mess with. But if you know me, you know I'm the type to not give two shits about who you are because no one talks to me like that.

"Hey dickhead. How about you watch where you're going next time?" I said obviously pissed off.

He just laughed at me and said, "I can tell you're not from here. Winston, Dallas. Welcome to Tulsa. No one messes with me, so I'm glad you took the chance. I'm impressed. Most girls would have their hand in my pants by now."

"Well, I'm not most girls." I said rolling my eyes.

He just laughed again and said, "This is my town princess."

"Whatever you say." I said and walked away.

Damn. That was one fine ass boy.

I finally got to the DX after what seemed like hours and threw all my stuff on the ground and went inside to grab some snacks and call Keith. I walked inside and heard two people talking at the register, but I didn't bother looking at either of them. One of them whistled and left the store but I still just looked for some chips and didn't turn around. I grabbed a Coke and some crackers and went to the register.

As I was walking to the register, I finally looked up and holy shit. The hottest guy I had ever seen was just sitting behind the register looking all cute and shit. I must have been staring for a while because he started chuckling at me and I realized it had been a hot minute. I immediately turned bright red and proceeded to pretend like I was checking my purse for my debit card but I was actually just having a full blown panic attack while he was laughing and drinking a Coke.

 I immediately turned bright red and proceeded to pretend like I was checking my purse for my debit card but I was actually just having a full blown panic attack while he was laughing and drinking a Coke

After looking through my purse for 30 seconds I put my things on the counter and checked out. Then the heavenly human being started speaking to me.

"So what's your name? Don't think I've seen you before." He said to me.

"Isabelle. And yeah I just moved here from South Carolina." I answered him, and boo I wasn't even red anymore my face was purple.

"Isabelle? Wow. Haven't heard that name in a long while. I like it. And South Carolina? That's a pretty big change." He said.

"Aw thanks. And it's pretty different here compared to where I'm from. But it's not so bad. Well, it won't be so bad as long as I find my cousin's house." I said to him.

"Where's your cousin's house? What's his name? I'm sure I know him." He asked.

"Well his name is Keith, but ever since we were young I had this nickname for him."

That's when his face lit up.

"Two-Bit." We said in unison, but I said it in a normal voice and the boy across from me was screaming.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE WHO TWO-BIT HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE PAST WEEK! I'M SO STUPID!" He said.

"Wait, what's your name?" I asked.

"Sodapop." He said.

"OH MY GOD TWO-BIT TALKS ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME HOW DID I NOT REALIZE I AM SO STUPID." I said screaming.

Then we both just laughed really hard for a solid two minutes.

"Hey, take your money back. This one's on the house." Sodapop said.

"Thanks Sodapop. So you know where Two-Bit's house is?" I asked him.

"Yeah I can take you. I get off my shift in about ten minutes. You cool just waiting here for a little bit?" He asked me.

"Yep that's fine." I said, eyeing the window seat in the corner.

I went and sat in the window seat which overlooked the front of the DX and the road and I just stared outside for awhile. I talked a lot, but when I wasn't talking, I was watching. The stars, the sky, the grass, the cars, everything. I just really loved to observe everything.

Sodapop said he had to grab a couple of things out the break-room so he went back there and I just kept looking outside.

All of the sudden, a girl walked in. She looked like a bitch. You know in movies when you see a popular girl who just looks like a complete asshole? She was a living, breathing version of that.

"Where the hell is Soda and who the hell are you?" She yelled at me.

;;;;;

hmmm i wonder who that could be... love u all lots xoxo