14: The Deadpool

A headless body had been found at the Martins' lake house, Natalie furious at Lydia for having a party and Lydia unable to explain why there had been a party to begin with. Then early this morning, another body had been found at the school. Stilinski was thinking there was another assassin on the loose that specialized in the supernatural. He talked to Isabel and she drew a blank, the only other one she was aware of was the Desert Wolf, and she didn't just specialize in the supernatural. If the price was high enough, she'd kill anyone. And she didn't use white hot bolo wire. Devin and Peter weren't much more help. It wasn't until Stiles and Scott came into his office with a sheet of paper and a theory that he even realized that all these deaths were connected and he was going to have his hands full.

"We can connect these murders," were the first words out of Stiles' mouth when he came into his father's office.

"What do you mean? How?"

"The Walcotts were the first. At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were wendigos killed by a professional assassin called the Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk."

"We know this, Stiles. He went after Peter, Derek, and Isabel with them."

"Then Peter killed him because of it. After he tried to blow up you, Derek, and Isabel with a Claymore mine."

"There was no surviving that attack," Stilinski muttered.

"Then there was Demarco. He was a werewolf that delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house and was found decapitated outside his car."

"Is there a point to this?"

"I'm getting there. Last night, Carrie Hudson, a werewolf that was stabbed in the heart."

"It's a deadpool," Scott said. "It's a hit list of supernatural creatures." Scott unfolded the paper in his hand and showed it to Stilinski. "This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded." Stilinski looked over the list.

Sean Walcott    250

David Walcott    250

Michael Walcott    250

Christina Walcott    250

Lydia Martin    20

Scott McCall    25

Demarco Montana    250

Derek Hale    15

Isabel Evans    17

Carrie Hudson    500

Kayleen Bettcher    250

Kira Yukimura    6

Elias Town    250

Lindsey Chasseur    21

"Who found this list?" Stilinski asked. "And why is Lindsey on it?"

"Lydia found it," Stiles answered

"And we don't know why Lindsey is on the list. Isabel said she was human."

"How did Lydia find it?"

"She wrote it," Stiles said. "Actually she transcribed it without realizing it."

"Banshee?"

"Banshee."

"Beautiful. Alright, what are these numbers next to the names?"