CHAPTER (11):⚅Fairy Tales⚄

"You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do."
- Eleanor Roosevelt 

" - Eleanor Roosevelt 

□Marc

Tuesday, January 23

9:30 pm

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

She didn't sleep, even though everyone else did. She kept shifting positions, never staying still. If I had to guess, something was bothering her. I open my eyes, the darkness surrounded the room. I could only see a little bit of her face. "What's wrong?" I finally decided to ask.

She turns to me, pushing her hair away. I felt my breath hitch. She looks so beautiful. "I can't sleep." She says. "Never really been able to since I woke up."

I lift myself up, leaning against the headboard as I turn on the light. "What's bothering you?"

She sighs. "Nothing." She says.

I frown, knowing she was lying. "Your lying angioletto, you know I hate when you lie to me," I say truthfully. She could lie to anyone she wanted too, just not me. I'd never lie to her.

"I'm not lying Marc, I just don't wanna talk about it." She says lowly. "You always wanna pick a fight over something so small."

I sigh, looking down at my hands. "Great now she's mad at me," I say in my head. "I'm sorry angioletto, I didn't mean to make you mad or anything." I apologize. "I just wanted to know what was keeping you up."

"No, don't apologize. If anything I'm the one that should be sorry." She says. It felt like she had a double meaning to that.

"Why should you be sorry?"

Kelly ignores my question. "Can you hold me?" She asks lowly.

"Of course baby." I pull her towards me, wrapping my arms around her waist. The smell of her coconut conditioner invades my nose. "I've missed you like crazy," I admit.

"I've missed you too." She says. "Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did." She hits my arm, causing me to laugh. "I'm kidding, yes you can ask me a question," I smirk. "Well, another question."

She glares at me playfully. "I hate when you do that." Her finger starts to trace over my face, causing me to groan. I've missed her touch. "What was it like being in there?" She asks. I feel my lungs close up, and my hand starts to shake. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

I shake my head. "No, it's okay." I clear my throat. "It was like being trapped in a cage, twenty-four seven. You don't get to eat what you want, in fact, you hardly get to eat. There's no sunlight or fresh air. No freedom and most importantly, no you." I say. "There was this guy named ragazzone. He was the one that cause the accident and the one to run the prison." I pause for a minute, looking at her face. She didn't say anything, but her eyes did. She looked like she was going to cry. "Don't start crying angioletto. You know I hate to see you cry."