CHAPTER (12):⚄Family⚅

"You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. "

-Michael Jordan

◇Kelly

Wednesday, January 24

8:14 am

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was an early Wednesday morning and everyone was asleep, which left Wyatt's house completely quiet. Kelly opens her eyes, taking in her view. Dani's left foot was just inches away from her mouth. She lifts her head up and sees that Dani's right foot is on Marc's face. Kelly chuckles to herself, shaking her head at how Dani was a messy sleeper.

Marc hears the sounds of giggling and opens his eyes. He's faced with Kelly laughing at him. He frowns for a second, before realizing what she was laughing about. He rolls his eyes. "Very funny."

Kelly sticks her tongue at him. "I know, that's why I'm laughing." She removes Dani's feet from Marc's face. Marc sits up and moves her towards him. "Good morning my fiance." She greets, touching his face.

Marc smiles down at her. He loved hearing this. "Good morning future Mrs.Russo," He says before, kissing her eyes. Kelly loves when the kisses start at the eyes and work down to her cheeks. She loves when his tongue licks the edges of her lips, and linger there a while, nibbling and playing. She loves when his tongue investigates pass the lips and touches hers for the first time, and how they delve into each other, twisting it together and tasting each other with all the passion they care to share. Marc was a good kisser and Kelly loved that.

Marc could feel his manhood start to stand up. His eyes widen and he pulls away from the kiss. Kelly frowns. "I should go get ready. The guys are probably waiting for me." Marc says, standing up. It's not that he wanted to pull away from the kiss if anything that's the last thing he wanted to do. He didn't want Kelly to feel like they had to have sex yet. He wanted to at least wait till she healed mentally, considering what happened a few days ago.

Kelly watches as Marc walks out of the room. She sighs, before closing her eyes. She didn't understand why he pulled away. Just as negative thoughts tried to make their way inside her head, she shook them away. She knows that Marc loves her and thats all that matters.

Marc walks to Wyatt's bedroom and barges in. He knew that the only thing Wyatt would be doing is sleeping, that's the only reason why he barged in. "Wyatt, wake up." He says, shaking Wyatt.

Wyatt groans, still not opening his eyes. "Shut up Marc, let me sleep." He says, sleepily.

Marc quickly covers his nose at his brothers morning breath. "Jesus," Marc says. Disgusted. "Il tuo alito puzza, fratello."

Hearing this, Wyatt sticks the middle finger at him. "Vaffanculo!" He says. "Get the fuck out my room and Marc. And stop trying to wake me up, I wanna sleep."

Marc sucks his teeth, before jumping on Wyatt. "Come on piccolo fratello, wake up. It's my first morning being back and I wanna spend it with my brother." Marc says. Besides missing Kelly, he did miss Wyatt and Kevin.

Wyatt sighs, getting up. "You're lucky, I somewhat missed you."

Marc scoffs. "Bullshit, you know you missed me a lot brother."

Wyatt smiles. "I did miss your annoying ass a lot."

Marc chuckles. "I knew it. Now take your ass to the bathroom and brush your teeth."