CHAPTER (19):⚅Elliott Ivan Green⚄

"If you get, give. If you learn, teach."
- Maya Angelou

" - Maya Angelou

Everyone POV

Friday, APRIL 28

7:29 am

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Kelly walks forward, shutting the hospital door in the process. "Hi guys." She says, lowly. She pushes her hair out of her face, looking at everyone. "Is the baby here yet?"

Levi is the first to speak, he clears his throat. "We're kinda in the middle of that."

"You can walk?" Diana states, but it comes out more of a question.

"You cut your hair?" Kevin asks, walking towards her. He pulls her into a hug. Simon and Wyatt get up and do the same. "I missed you." He says, truthfully.

Kelly gives him a small smile. "Wasn't really my choice but yeah, I cut it." She says. "I missed you too." Her eyes fall on Marc. "I missed all you guys." She moves past everyone, walking up to Diana. "Sorry to interrupt."

Diana shakes her head. "Its totally fine." Diana says. She bites down on her lips, feeling another contraction. "Can we please get this fucking baby out of me!"

"Yes indeed." The doctor says. "When I say push, I want you to push as hard as you can." The doctor says. Diana nods her head, understanding. Kelly holds her right hand, while Levi holds her left. Simon's phone was in the air as he recorded everything. "Push!" With all the strength Diana could she pushed. "Stop!"

Diana stops, breathing heavily. In all honesty she felt like her uterus was breaking. She's never felt this amount of pain before. "I can't do this." She crys.

Levi wipes the sweat off her face. "Yes you can Diana. You can do this."

Diana shakes her head. "I can't, it hurts so much."

"You can do this." Kelly says, looking at her. "You are a Moore. And even though us Moore women go through hell. The one thing that we know how to do is push a baby out." Kelly smiles. "Now push." Diana nods, biting down on her lips. She squeezes, Levi's and Kelly's hand as she pushes.

《₩》

"That was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen." Kevin says in disgust.

Wyatt bites his nails, shaking his head. "I never knew child birth could have such horror."

"You guys are idiots." Levi says, staring at his son. He was in awe at how beautiful his boy looked. It felt so satisfying having him here in the world. He watches as Diana touches his nose, trying to get him to open his eyes.