CHAPTER (22):⚄Miracle⚅

"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

- Chuck Palahniuk

Everyone POV

Saturday, April 29

5:50 pm

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"It has been reported that thirty-five, yes I repeat thirty-five people have died in the hospital shooting. There is alot of people who are badly injured, but we are still waiting to hear if they have Surrvied. Riverside hospital has been shut down and all critical patients are being moved to different hospital's at this time. The person that did this shooting, is nineteen year old Miranda Watts. We do not know why she did this, but we do know that she had three male accomplice. She is now in LADP custody, and we are waiting to hear more information about her from LAPD."

"Wyatt please turn off that t.v." Marc says, pacing back and fourth in Diana's hospital room. They were currently in Anorld Palmer hospital, waiting for Kelly and Simon to leave surgery. The two of them had to be moved, because riverside was running low on doctors.

Wyatt sighs, before standing up and turning off the television. The room was completely quiet, no one daring to say a word. Elliot was sound asleep and Diana refused to set him down. Her eyes were trained on Elliott's face as she cried quietly. She was praying that both her brother and cousin made it out the operating table alive. She couldn't lose anyone else anymore. Skyler's death already took a huge toll on her.

Levi's leg bounced up and down as he stared at both Diana and Elliot. Before they left riverside, one of the nurse's patched up his arm. The wound hurt, but not so much.

"Marc sit down for a bit." Kevin says. He had Dani on his lap. Her head rested on his chest and her arms were wrapped around his neck. She didn't want to let go of Kevin, even when Marc tried to take her from him. She cried the whole entire ride to Arnold Palmer, but as soon as they reached Diana's room she fell asleep.

"I don't want to sit." Marc says, harshly.

"Don't catch an attitude with him." Diana says, angrily. She was upset with Marc, but only because of the things he said to Kelly. "Sit down and spare us the argument."

Marc sighs and sits down, he didn't want to cause any trouble. Not at a time like this. "My bad Kev."

"Its all good." Kevin responds.

They sat in silence once again, until they heard a knock on the door. The door opened, revealing a doctor. He walks in and shuts the door. "Are you all the family of Simon Thompson and Kelly Moore?"