Ch.1

I ran through the forest as fast as my four limbs could carry me, my heart pounding in my head.

Before I could jump the fallen limb I sensed sharp teeth dug into my side causing me to yelp in pain as I hit a tree.

As I whined out in pain, the beast stalked around me slowly gazing at me with its magnificent red goldfish eyes.

"Change!!!" It growled at me.

I paused for a second before hearing another deep threatening growl.

My body shivered from the cold wind and the wet water that pounded against my skin, my natural hair was now soaked and curling up.

I tried covering my body parts I wasn't a confident person when it came to my body, I was overweight not a tad bit but a lot my tummy poked out and jiggled when I walked and my thighs god they were very thick and huge.

As I struggled to cover everything I could feel it's eyes on me.

He was an Alpha I could sense the dominant waves flowing from his body.

He growled grabbing my attention.

I quickly turned towards him but he didn't say a word.

I began to pass out from the lose of blood and tiredness.

I felt my body being picked up before my eyes shut fully taking me into my dreams.

I slowly woke up I was still naked but I was warm, the full moon shown through the tall pine trees as drizzles of rain hit my face I picked my head up feeling I was moving I was now on the back of my attacker he stopped turning his huge head my way, I quickly looked away laying my head down.

He began walking again I laid back down while listening to the trees that blowed with the wind as the rain continued to water the forest my eyes began to become heavy before they closed again.

***DREAM***
"Please let me go."  I pleaded with the man in front of me.

"It's ok sweetheart I won't hurrrrrtt yaaaaa" the drunk man slurred his words.

Causing me to cringe at the smell of his heavy alcohol laced breath.

I knew that I shouldn't have taken the night shift at the cafe.

He began to touch and grope me I tried to fight him back but he hit me hard enough causing me to fall and hit my head on the ground.

"Should have been a good girl!"

I could feel him hiking up the uniform dress before everything went black...

***END OF DREAM***

I woke up screaming, crying and sweating.

I quickly sat up looking around the room the natural light of the moon peaked through the thin white curtains.

I looked at the clock that sat on the ebony colored night stand.

'2:43' I thought in my head.

I began to silently cry not knowing where I was.

Laying my head down I watched the rain hit the window comforting me.

"You ok?" A deep voice asked from the right far corner of the room causing me to jump.

"Who are you?" I asked softly.

"I will get to all of that in the morning" he spoke calmly.

"Right now get your rest" he stood and began to walk to the bedroom door.

"Stay" I yelped out not thinking.

He stopped where he was slowly pivoting around walking back to the corner.

I laid my head against the pillow listening to the rain tap the window.

"Ca-n you hold me" I hesitated to ask for some reason I felt comfortable.

I listened to his foot steps as he got closer by the second.

I could see the outline of his masculine figure as he pulled the covers back and laid in the bed.

He slowly laced his arm around my waist at that moment sparks flew through my body I jumped as his bare chest touched my skin.

I frantically felt under noticing I didn't have a bra.

"It's ok I made sure to put you some underwear on" he chuckled.

I could feel it as it vibrated throughout my body.

He pulled me to his body I felt his warmth causing me to let out of a small growl of comfort that I didn't know about.

"You enjoy this I see" he spoke.

"Why do you say that" I asked.

He chuckled before saying "You growled"

"Oh I did..." I blushed from embarrassment.

Here I was.

Naked in a strangers bed as he held me.

I fought to keep my eyes open but again the darkness had consumed me.

I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 1 plz VOTE.COMMENT.AND SHARE
Until next time ✌🏾❤️