Ch.6

Talking could be heard as I carried Ada in my arms downstairs.

"There she is!" Leo said grabbing Ada and taking my hand.

"Oh wow she's stunning Leo!" An older woman gushed as she took me in a bone crushing hug.

"Alice don't squeeze her to death" I'm guessing her husband scolded.

I look at him as he looked like an older version of Leo.

"It's nice to meet you Abeni my son has been babbling on about you since we got here" he took my hand as Leo blushed smirking.

"Shall we start this dinner?" Mrs.Clarke spoke.

Leo took my hand leading me out of the house and into a even bigger house which I was guessing was the pack house.

Ada took Leo's other as we walked into the beautiful house.

"Alpha" the men at the door spoke bowing their heads as we walked passed.

Making it down the hall I could hear loud laughter from the dinning room.

Walking into the room there was one long table that everyone sat at.

They all turned there attention to me causing me to give a shy smile and look everywhere besides at anyone who sat at the table.

"Alpha" The spoke bowing.

"Here Abeni you sit here" he told me pulling me to one of the chairs at the end.

"Ada come on and eat with me" Emily spoke eyeing me.

She shyly walked over to her before sitting down and playing with the hem of her dress.

The others stared at her exposed ears as if they were the most foul thing that they had seen.

Anger boiled deep inside of me for adults they sure did act like bully's what a shame.

"Is there something you wanna say, about this!" Emily spoke up as I stared directly at her my jaw clenched.

"Whats the problem with her ears being out?!" I asked.

"She's a fox she didn't belong here in the first place but Alpha insisted we take her in" She spoke rolling her eyes.

"She's a child Emily what did you expect him to leave her out in the cold to die?!" I asked.

"YES!!!, I DID!!!" She yelled causing Ada to flinch as she covered her ears.

"DON'T YOU DISRESPECT YOUR LUNA!" Leo growled out eyes turning red and k9's showing.

Everyone looked at me in shock before I broke the silence.

"Ada?" I spoke quietly.

"They don't want me Luna" tears flowing from her eyes.

"Ada come here please" she walked slowly to me before I embraced her into a hug.

"I'm sorry to cut this short but I would like to talk to Ada in private." I told everyone as they all continue to stare.

Taking her hand I lead her out the back door into the back yard which was very spacious and beautiful.

"Look at all the stars" I spoke causing Ada to look away from the ground.

'Woahhh' she gasped in surprise.

Laying down in the grass I stared up at the stars.

"Ada?" She day next to me still staring up.

"They don't deserve you, I just met you and your the most beautiful, amazing, creative little girl I've ever met, I won't let them treat you any differently from the other cubs just because your a fox you are so awesome don't let anyone ever make you question who you are you and a fox and that's what you were born to be you will forever be that I promise I will help make your way through life I swear upon my life" I whispered to her.

Laying her head in my lap I played in her wild curls gently rubbing her ears.

After about 15 minuets I could hear her soft whimpers as she slept.

"You ready?" My handsome mate asked walking towards me.

Nodding I picked her up putting her on my hip as her head laid on my shoulder.

"Leo, I want her to stay with us for tonight I don't want her to go back to that horrible place." I told him kissing her head.

"Sure" he told me opening the car door for me.

"Thank you" I still held Ada in my arms not wanting to let her go.

I silently began to cry, all the pain they put this child through and she only had Leo and his parents who loved her to death. Even they couldn't tell her the first thing about how to be a fox I thank the lord for letting me be here for her.

—————————————————————

Changing her into some more comfortable clothes I laid her in the guest bed and turning on a night light.

Closing the door I made my way downstairs to find Leo sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Come here" He told me not turning around.

I sat down next to him before he pulled me into his body kissing my cheek.

"Hi there" I giggled.

"Abeni?" He turned his full attention to me.

"Yes..." I smiled.

"I want to take you out on a date just me and you." It's been years since I've been on a date I thought.

"Yes, Alpha Leo I would kill for a date with you" I smirked.

"Don't you start, don't think I won't take you over this whole house." He growled squeezing my back side.

"LEO! Behave" I laughed grabbing my cheek.

He chuckled before pulling me onto his lap so I straddled him.

He began laying kisses all over my body as I moaned.

"No no no Leo stop" he gave me a questioning look before he understood me.

He pulled my face towards his he laid a breath taking kiss on my lips.

Picking me up he wrapped my legs around his waist he carried me to the bedroom still kissing me.

He understood what I wanted and that now wasn't the right time.

Opening the door he walked us to the bed.

Laying me back he climbed on top of me as we still kissed, he rubbed back and forth on my thighs making me drip for him.

"Leo we need to stop...Ada's right down the hall" I moaned into his ear breathlessly.

Pulling away his eyes were gold and filled with lust.

Staring at my neck he went in for the kill.

I totally forgot to update yesterday 😂 I'm sorry y'all but anyway I hope you enjoyed.

Don't forget to VOTE.COMMENT.AND SHARE.

❤️