Ch.10

Abeni's POV:

"Leo..." I moaned quietly.

As I arched my back pushing myself into his mouth even more.

Pushing his head away I attempted to catch my breath.

Taking the advantage he kissed me taking my breath away.

Swiping his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance I decided to let him in so I could taste everyone drop of myself.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I moaned into his mouth and his hand played with my right breast.

"Fuck!" He growled swooping back between my legs.

Biting my lip I didn't try to stop him as my body reacted in a way it had never. Holding his head in place I was on the verge of ecstasy....

—————————————————————

I woke up as I heard chuckling.

"What is so damn funny!?" I sat up staring at him like...

"Your dream...I can see it" He chuckled.

My heart dropped. As I just stared at him.

"Boy!!! why you snooping you woke me up from the good part damn." I huffed frustration running through me.

"Cause you don't need to feel that until we mate." He winked, rolling my eyes I turned the tv on and didn't look at him.

He got out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

Hoping out of bed I went downstairs and fixed me a bowl of cereal seeing a note on the fridge.

Don't you guys worry about Ada, we decided to take her into town with us enjoy your day plz - Alice

Walking back upstairs I sat in the bed eating my Frosted Flakes and watching "Lucifer" (watch it on Netflix).

"Abeni where is Ada?" Leo walked out drying his hair with only a towel wrapped around his waist showing of his perfectly chiseled chest going down to his perfect sun kissed abs water rolling down them to his perfectly cut v line.

"Abeniiii....Earth to Abeni!?" Snapping out of my trans I looked up to his face.

"Oh yea...she's with your parents for the day." I blushed.

Smirking he walked over to me causing me to close my eyes.

"Look at me" He growled.

I shook my head side to side.

"Look" he growled lowly.

Opening my eyes I look at him to see the towel was now gone.

"OMFFGGG YOUR SOOO NASTY!!!!" I closed my eyes shut trying to unsee what I had just seen.

"What you'll see it Saturday I'm just letting you know what your in store for." He chuckled loudly.

"Leo go put some clothes on, you know you wrong for dat." I put one hand in front of me pushing him away.

He turned before walking into the closet. Opening my eyes I let out a deep breath flopping back into the bed.

"Alpha duties?" I asked as he came out of the closet with no shirt and I pair of shorts.

"Kinda, training starts today, so get ready" I looked at him wide mouthed.

"What start today??? Do I look like I work out...look at me" I stuttered.

"Abeni don't make me get you dressed you will do training just like everyone else." He growled.

Rolling my eyes I went into the bathroom flicking him off while his back was turned.

'This lil boy really think I'm bout to work out he got my to got damn bent Abeni Monroe Norwell bout to sit her ass down somewhere and watch' I thought putting on the tights he had gave me.

"Uhhh Leo why are these tights so tight you know my size but these are killing me." I asked opening the door as it cupped my behind.

He smirked "My bad." He ran his eyes up and down my body.

"But if I go out with some shorts you gone see that as wrong?" I rolled my eyes walking passed him.

Slapping my back side I squealed glaring at him "Don't get disrespectful..." his eyes were starting to turn black.

—————————————————————

"KEEP RUNNING ABENI YOU HAVE 5 MORE LAPS!" Leo called from across the track.

"Homeboy gone be the death of you" June laughed jogging beside me.

"Hell yea, how are you not tired this is our 17th lap." I huffed out.

"Well I've been wanting to lose all this baby fat so I guess the energy's just in me." She smiled.

I could see him and Emily talking up a storm as  l walked past them.

"Look who's walking not surprised." She gave me a disgusted look.

"Abeni pick up the fucking pace." Leo yelled.

Now he had me tooo fucked up.

"Who tf do you think your talking to Leo you done lost yo got damn mind." I slapped him.

"Bitch-" before she could get anything out June had punched the shit out of her.

"Try again hoe" she said jumping up and down ready to throw another one.

Before I knew it I had began to cry as Leo's eyes were now back green.

"Abeni baby-" I took off running past him and into the forest.

"Abeni wait up!" June called.

"What?!" I cried.

"Look i don't know what has gotten into him but I'm sure he didn't mean it that way come here." Said embracing me into a hug.

"But he did" I tried to stop crying.

"Oh babe...it's ok you can stay with me in my room if you want to?" I nodded.

"Come on let get back and get cleaned up we have a spa night to get prepared for!" She smiled as we got up and walked back to the pack house.

Y'all tell me why I wrote chapter 10 in my notes and forgot about it for the past few months I thought I didn't have a chapter 10🤦🏾‍♀️ I am so sorry for the wait please forgive my slow ass.

I hope you all enjoy

Don't forget to COMMENT. LIKE. AND SHARE

See you later