Ch.9

Ch 9.

Knocking on the door of Leo's office I waited for him to answer.

"Come in..." he called.

Opening the door I walked in first Ada trailing behind me.

"What are my two favorite girls doing here?" He questioned looking up from his work.

"Well..." I shrugged look everywhere else but at him.

"What's wrong did something happen?!" He asked.

"Alpha, Luna wants to ask you something." Ada smiled.

"And what might that be?" He smirked.

"Umm it's better if I show you, June...." I called nervously.

Timidly walking in she took her place beside me.

"Well honey she doesn't have a pack which makes her a rouge and I was wondering if she could join ours?" I asked quietly.

"Abeni, why do you do this to me you know how the pack feels about new comers." He sighed.

"Leo she has a 3 month old baby she can't be out there by herself, especially not with the weather the way it is." I exclaimed.

"You have a point, may I talk to her alone?" He asked staring her down.

Turning to her she nodded before handing me the car seat.

—————————————————————

Ada and I sat in the packs nursery playing with August.

June soon walked in with Leo behind her.

"So?" I questioned while burping August.

"I'm apart of your pack....Thank you so much." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"You are so welcome." I said rubbing her back.

Pulling away I turned to Leo and thanked him.

Giving a stiff nod he kissed my head and was on his way.

"Let me show you around." I told her excitedly.

—————————————————————

"It's a lot to cover you guys even have your own freaking daycare like what the hell!" She gleamed.

Giggling I held Ada in my hip as she slept.

"Come on let me show you to your room."
I told her opening the door to the pack house.

"Luna, why are you here?" A older woman asked.

"Just to show the new pack member to her room." I nodded towards June.

"Oh ok Luna, and could I talk to you when you finish?" She asked.

"Of course." I smiled before leading June up the stairs.

Opening the door her room I sat her bags on the bed.

"Thank you again." She exclaimed.

"Any time , I will get someone to show you around the house but there's a crib over there and we will get you some more stuff for August." I smiled.

Hugging her I told her I would come see her in the morning and that if she needed anything just to come get me.

Going back downstairs I met up with the older woman and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Thank you Luna, but I wanted to talk about Emily she has been slurring your name all over the pack the day we all had dinner no one hated you we all were ready to get to know you, you seemed like a nice young woman who could lead our pack....Emily she put lies into our heads she's the only one who didn't like you because she wanted to become Luna but we all know that would never happen." She spurted our.

"Is that so, thank you so much for this information don't think I didn't like any of you I would really like to get to know my pack at the crowning ceremony and I will talk to your Alpha about this." I smiled.

Talking about more stuff I got to know her and some of the other pack members, it was now around 9 so I decided to say goodnights before leaving.

—————————————————————

"Leo no she doesn't need to be punished it's ok I knew someone wasn't gonna like me " I told him as I put my hair in my bonnet.

"Well, if I hear about anything else she will be gone." I sighed giving up.

"Let's just get some sleep is Ada in the guest room?" I asked.

"Yea, she's been spending a lot of time with us lately don't you think she should get to know some kids her age?"

"Of course we're going to training tomorrow so she will get to meet some of the pack members her age."

Crawling into the bed I got comfortable before Leo dragged behind me.

This was only my second time being in the bed with him alone ever since Ada was sleeping with us we never touched.

He let a low growl as he pulled me into him causing me to gasp.

"Goodnight beautiful" he whispered.

"Goodnight" I whispered back.