Ch.2

I was awoken by the smell of food my stomach growling for whatever was being cooked.

Remembering last night I look to my right where 'He' had slept I took in his scent of fresh coffee and chocolate.

I got up dragging the sheet with me to cover my naked chest.

I made my way into the bathroom noticing the clothes on the counter for me along with a flower.

A smile crept into my lips before I looked into the mirror.

"God..."

My hair was everywhere along with bags under my eyes I also noticed the gash on my head that had been cleaned and covered.

I turned on the water in the shower and soaked my torn tired body for an hour.

I put on the clothes the clothes that were left on the counter.

Taking in his scent before making up the bed and cleaning up a little.

I followed my nose to the kitchen to see him turned around staring out the window.

He was well built in a lean manner his hair was jet black and curly going with his sun kissed skin.

"Umm...Hi" I spoke awkwardly.

He turned around.

My knees began to weaken as I held on to the side of the counter blushing.

This man here...when I mean god took his time making him it probably took him years to create this specimen.

His green eyes glowed in the natural light from the sun.

"Hey" my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I heard his voice.

I quickly turned around so he couldn't see me having a fit over him.

I felt his arms wrap around my thick fat waist before he took in my scent.

"I love that you indulged yourself in my body wash."

"I-I- really didn't have a choice." I spoke quietly.

He pulled away and turned me towards him.

"Come eat...we need to talk" He spoke sternly.

I sat down and began to drown my pancakes in syrup.

—————————————————————

"My name is Leo Clarke, I'm 27, I'm the alpha of the Black Moon pack" he said while staring at me stuff my face.

I nodded for him to continue as I gulped down  my orange juice.

"From what I know you're my 'Mate' and you're a 'Fox'?" He asked confused.

I began to choke when he said mate, my parents told me that foxes didn't have mates because we were so rare.

I cleared my throat "umm did I hear your right you said 'Mate' as in the moon goddess put us together?!"

He nodded while smirking.

I could have passed out right then a there, I silently thank the moon goddess for this blessing.

When I opened my eyes he was staring down at me plate.

"You want some more?" He asked smiling.

"No" I lied.

"Look you don't have to lie I will not judge, I like cushion for the pushing." He said adding another stack of pancakes onto my plate.

I nodded while blushing.

"Ummm by the way I'm Abeni Norwell, well you know I'm a fox, I live in Portland, Oregon, I'm 23, I work at Pop's diner also I have no idea how I ended up on the run." I spoke staring at the table.

"Look at me Abeni..." he spoke sternly.

I slowly met his deep green eyes.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" He asked.

"Well....." I fiddled with my fingers not wanting to recall the memories of last night.

"It's ok I'm going to tell you what happened ok..."

(To be continued)

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

But what do you guys think happened?

There is so much more to come with this book I just can't wait.

Don't forget to VOTE.COMMENT.AND SHARE.

I'm out👋🏾