Dare 3: Go on a date.

*Quietly reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the third time*

*attempting to sneak up on Star.*

You two walk really loudly. *startles Yugo and Adami, without taking her gaze from her book*

*whispers* "how'd she hear us coming?"

*pales and whispers back* "I don't know, maybe she has super hearing."

I heard everything you just said. *still not looking up from book*

*backs away slowly.*

*smirks evilly* Oh yeah today's dare came in boys.

*runs away screaming*

Twenty minutes later....

Okay everyone, today's dare is simple. You draw a name out of this hat *pulls out fedora* and the person's who name you draw, you must go on a date with them.

"What if we get someone we don't want to go on a date with?"

You have to anyway. Because you asked that, and because the guys' names are in here, you get to draw first Amalia.

*sticks hand in and draws piece of paper. Looks at paper with horrified look.* "I got Adami."

Eva, your turn.

*draws piece of paper, looks at it contently* "I got Dally."

*celebrates*

My turn now I guess... Please don't let me get Rual! *reaches into hat and pulls out paper, looks at paper.* I got-

"I bet you got Rual."

I got Yugo.

*everyone looks at Yugo*

"Okay." *shrugs*

You wanna decide where we go? I've never been on a date before.

"Uh.... We could go stargazing.... And have a picnic...."

Okay. *shrugs*

*glares jealously at Star as she leaves the room*

*pauses at door* Everyone go get ready.

At Sunset.....

*comes out of office wearing modern clothes.* I forgot that they aren't from modern times... Eh a jean jacket, navy blue tank top, blue jeans, and flats will have to work.

*comes out of a portal in usual clothes.*

Great job dressing up Romeo. *laughs*

"C'mon! Alibert helped me make the picnic!" *grabs Star's hand*

Okay I'm coming!

Meanwhile.....

"You seriously brought me to a library?" *is extremely board*

"Yes." *happily reads books while eating milkduds*

*sighs.* "whatever."

"Do you want to spy on Yugo and Star?" *laughs*

"A little."

"That's called jealously Amalia."

*pulls Adami to his feet* "Let's go spy on your brother.... And Star I guess."

*rolls eyes and grabs milkduds box* "fine."

With Yugo and I....

So, there's Orion, or the Archer as some people call him. You can identify him by searching for his belt. Three bright stars an- are you listening Yugo? *notices Yugo staring off into space... Literally.*

"Hm? Yeah,something about three stars and a belt?"

Yes, Orion's Belt... Are you okay?

"Yeah, let's... Let's just eat." *reaches for picnic basket*

Okay.

*begins to eat bowl of Gobbull stew.*

This was nice... Quiet.... Even if Adami and Amalia are spying on us from that bush. *points at bush.*

*falls out of bush.*

"It was her idea!" *points at Amalia.*

"No it was his idea!" *points at Adami*

*rolls eyes.*

*facepalms.*

Well I'm going home. I had fun Yugo, even if you were on another planet when I was talking about constellations.

"I promise you were not boarding me to death! It was interesting, I was just thinking about something else!"

It's fine Yugo. *places hand on shoulder* See you tomorrow.

"Bye!"

Bye!

*glares at Star as she makes her way down the hill*

"You guys don't trust me enough to the point where you think you need to spy on me?" *frowns* "I trust both of you with my life. Clearly you don't trust me." *leaves through portal*

"Yugo! We're sorry!"