Dare 8: Star.... Friend......... You have an option... Choose wisly.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Why Raketenwolf? Why you do this to meeeeeeeeeeee?

"What'd they dare you to do?" *walks into room*

I thought you were babysitting Chibi and Grougal today!? *freaks out just a little*

"No, that's tomorrow. What's the dare?" *steals clipboard.*

Nooooo! *tries to get clipboard back*

*Reads dare and turns bright red.* "So..... You either have to kiss me, or Rual?"

I was gonna use a different dare, but now you've seen it.

"And whichever one you have to kiss for an hour."

I don't think they mean an hour straight, cause there's this thing call breathing. And also, me not liking either of those people that way.

"Hey Ad!"

"What?"

"Alibert needs you to head back to the inn and babysit Chibi and Grougal."

"Why aren't you doing it?"

"Ad it's a two person job."

"Oh right..." *shudders at memory of being set on fire.* "Coming."

I mean I could just find a way to bend the rules of the dare... Adami.

"Yeah?" *hope are brought up just slightly.*

*walks over to Adami.* Just remember that it was a dare. *Kisses Adami on the cheek.* Happy now?

"Yep." *leave to babysit Chibi and Grougal*

Well that was the dare... I know I bent the rules a little Raketenwolf, but bare with me. He was leaving to go babysit Chibi and Grougal. And I will never, I repeat, NEVER kiss Rual. Ever. Plus, you never said I had to kiss him on the lips. Anyway there will be more updates for this today, so please don't complain that this was short. (Though I'm sure you won't cause you guys are awesome.). Okay, Byyyyye!