Dare 30: Hamilton Won't Abandon Ship, Yo, Let's Steal Their Canons!

*playing Hamilton music, very, VERY loud*

(My favorite Hamilton song, Farmer Refuted.)

"What're you doing Star?" *yelling*

I'm listening to my favorite songs from Hamilton.

"Okay, could you turn it down?"

Nah.

*sighs*

Oh, we're gonna sing one of the songs.

---------

I dare you all to sing, Right Hand Man.

"What?"

Rual, you sing Washington's part, Yugo, you sing Alexander's part, Adami, you sing Aaron Burr's part, Dally sing Laurens', Nick, you sing Mulligan's, and Kiekiel, you can sing Lafayette's. Oh Eva, Amalia, you guys can do the ensemble's parts.

"Okay."

"-Okay.-"

"British Admiral Howe's got troops on the water Thirty-two thousand troops in New York harbor Thirty-two thousand troops in New York harbor Thirty-two thousand troops in New York harbor When they surround our troops!mThey surround our troops! When they surround our troops!"

"As a kid in the Caribbean I wished for a war I knew that I was poor I knew it was the only way to"

"-Rise up!-"

"If they tell my story I am either gonna die on the battlefield in glory or"

"-Rise up!-"

"I will fight for this land But there's only one man Who can give us a command so we can—"

"-Rise up!-"

"Understand? It's the only way to"

"-Rise up! Rise up!-"

"Here he comes!"

"Here comes the General!"

Ladies and gentlemen!

"Here comes the General!"

"The moment you've been waiting for!"

"Here comes the General!"

"The pride of Mount Vernon!"

"Here comes the General!"

"George Washington!"

"We are outgunned Outmanned  Outnumbered Outplanned We gotta make an all out stand Ayo, I'm gonna need a right-hand man. Check it Can I be real a second? For just a millisecond? Let down my guard and tell the people how I feel a second? Now I'm the model of a modern major general The venerated Virginian veteran whose men are all Lining up, to put me up on a pedestal Writin' letters to relatives Embellishin' my elegance and eloquence But the elephant is in the room The truth is in ya face when ya hear the British cannons go..."

"Boom!"

"Any hope of success is fleeting How can I keep leading when the people I'm Leading keep retreating? We put a stop to the bleeding as the British take Brooklyn Knight takes rook, but look, We are outgunned Outmanned  Outnumbered Outplanned We gotta make an all out stand Ayo, I'm gonna need a right-hand man. INCOMING"

(Canon fire noises)

"They're battering down the Battery check the damages."

"Rah."

"We gotta stop 'em and rob 'em of their advantages."

"Rah."

"Let's take a stand with the stamina God has granted us Hamilton won't abandon ship Yo, let's steal their cannons."

"Shh-boom!"

"Goes the cannon, watch the blood and the crap spray and..."

Thank you for watching the profanity Rual.

"Boom!"

"Goes the cannon, we're abandonin' Kips Bay and..."

"Boom!"

"There's another ship and..."

"Boom!"

"Just lost the southern tip and..."

"Boom!"

"We gotta run to Harlem quick, we can't afford another slip Guns and horses giddyup I decide to divvy up My forces, they're skittish as the British cut the city up This close to giving up, facing mad scrutiny I scream in the face of this mass mutiny: Are these the men with which I am to defend America? We ride at midnight, Manhattan in the distance I cannot be everywhere at once, people I'm in dire need of assistance..."

"Yeah I'm done with this."

Adami!

I'm