Just Randomness.....

(My italics button on my IPad isn't working. So I'm just going to change everything to a Script format.)

Star:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Adami: Why's she so happy?" *turns to Joy (uh, Elio and Joy are the same person just clarifying that)*

Joy: I dunno, she said something about July 28th....

Yugo: Her birthday. *facepalms* Her birthday is on Saturday.

Adami: Oh that's right... That means Anora's birthday is also on Saturday... Craaaaap.

Anora: STAR!

Star: *stops yelling* YEAH?

Anora: Calm down, no one understands why you're screeching at the top of your lungs.

Joy: Ya know, my version of you is much Sassier.

Anora: *looks at Joy* I prefer pranking to Sass.

Star: But you acted sassy when that girl at the mall tried to flirt with Adami.

Anora: Hey sis.

Star: Yeah?

Anora: Shut up please.

Star: But you were all 'Get your nasty paws away from him you little B-Word....' *gets a weird look from everyone* I'm not allowed to use that word....

Anora: Hey look! Eva has Cake!

Star: And then you also said 'You best not be thinking about flirting with him again you little B-Word!' And then there was some very colorful language that was exchanged....

Adami: Really? *puts arm around Anora*

Anora: *glaring at Star*

Yugo: So what do you want for your birthday Star?

Star: I want........ Something.

Ash: I don't know what she wants either...... BUNNY AND LLAMA!!

Yugo: GO AWAY QILBY AND OROPO!!!!

Oropo: Just a minute *Kidnaps Star* Okay we're leaving.

Star: Put me down or I swear I will kick you in the balls.

Qilby: She kick you anyway Oropo, don't listen to her.

Star: You've given me no choice. AAAAAAAAASH!

Qilby: *gets tackled by Ash, who quickly braids his beard*

Oropo: *gets tackled by Ash, who braids his hair into an Afro. He also dropped Star*

Star: Yay I'm free! *looks at Ash* Man, now she's gonna braid my hair. *gets tackled by Ash, who braids her hair and puts a ribbon in the braid* Not that mad, at least I don't have an Afro. *points at Oropo*

Yugo: *Gets tackled by Ash, who braids his hair*

Adami: *gets Tackled by Ash, who glues fake flowers to him*

Amalia: *gets tackled by Ash, who braids her hair at the speed of light*

Dally: *gets tackled by Ash, who braids red ribbons into his hair*

Eva: *Ash doesn't have to tackle Eva, she's okay with having her hair braided*

Elely: *is short enough to the point where Ash simply has to stand next to her to braid her hair*

Star: Well.... That happened.

 That happened

Charlotte.