Question 14: Heh heh heh, I get to ship people in this chapter

GUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!!!!!!!

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"-What?-"

"_What?_"

"~What?~"

"What?"

"^What?^"

"What?"

We all got a question from FIGHTWITHLOGIC. You must all, *dramatic pause* tell who your crush is.

"I have two."

"So do I."

Just say both.

"Anora and Larésha."

"Amalia and Star."

"Dally."

"Eva."

"Yugo."

"Arpagone."

"_Adami._"

"~Adami~"

"^Ash.^"

"Sky."

"-Someone.-"

"Someone."

Kiekiel, Nick, you need to actually say a name.

"-Food.-"

"Someone."

Good enough Kie. But Nick. You need to answer the question.

"So do you."

... I will if you will.

"Fine." *mumbles inaudibly*

I couldn't-

"Okay who's your crush Star?"

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Yugo. *said extremely quickly*

*BLUSHING*

*BLUSHING*

"Stop with the blushing!"

You think we're doing this on purpose?!"

----- twenty minutes later

"BURRITO!!!!!!!!!!" *running from Star*

GIVE ME THE BURRITO!!! *trying to steal Nick's burrito

"Why does this keep happening?"

"-no clue.-"