Dare 4: Yugo... Can I See Your Hat?

Okay to today's dare comes from Coyotteslayer53, YUGO!

"Yeah?"

Buddy. I need to tell you today's dare...

*runs away screaming* "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!!!"

*rolls eyes* Adami! Go tackle your brother.

*walks into room* "Why should I?"

Because if you don't I can make up a dare right here right now that's so embarrassing for you, that you'll die of embarrassment. *pulls photo out of pocket.* Plus I have this. *shows Adami Photo of him and Yugo leaning on each other, while asleep.*

"fine. Jerk." *runs after Yugo.* *yells back* "THAT'S CALLED BLACKMAIL STAR!"

Yeah I know!

----Two hours later ----

"ADAMI! LET ME GO!" *is being carried by Adami*

"Trust me. I have a good reason." *is carrying Yugo over his shoulder.*

Yugo. Your dare, is to take off your hat.

"I told you when we played truth or dare, NEVER AGAIN!"

Don't make me take it away for the whole day Yugo. Because I will if I have to.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

"You're being dramatic Yugo."

"NO I AM NOT!"

You're screaming.

"NO I'M NOT!"

Yugo.

"I'M NOT!"

Yugo.

"I AM NOT!"

YUGO! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A BABY!!!!

*Stops screaming.* "Sorry..."

It's okay... *grabbs Yugo's hat and runs off* THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD YUGO!

"My hat."

----Twenty minutes later----

*is wearing Yugo's hat.*

"GIVE ME MY HAT BACK!!!"

*turns and runs away dramatically fast* NO!

*runs after Star*

*runs into office and locks the door* Okay people. I'm guessing you knew this but to make sure. You can also dare me. But don't make it something like 'use a Sadida's powers to go to the moon.' May I remind you, I'm an Eliatrope. But yeah. Have fun with daring both me and the Brotherhood of the Tofu. And if, you want a villein to show up, I will gladly allow that. It'd be fun to do that sort of thing!

*Kicks down office door* "Give.... Me..... My..... HAT!"

BYE! AND REMEMBER TO DARE AND ASK QUESTIONS!!! *Jumps through portal.*

"I want my hat." *jumps through portal as well.*