You're mine

Okay. Can we just appreciate the caption of the picture above he put on Instagram? It's two years old but DAMN

Okay on with thus story

He had a crush. And what a crush it was. Her name was (y/n) and they had been friends for quite a while now. They hung out every now and then, made a few videos together and played games all the time. Razz couldn't think of anyone else than her, and it hit him hard when they stopped hanging out as much. You see, (y/n) was really good friends with the Ryans and they'd collab more and more often. It broke his heart to see that she seemed to loose interest in him.

He was getting mad whenever he'd see them with (y/n) around and whenever he saw the thumbnail of a new video from her with both of them in it and the other way around.

He tried to keep it cool whenever they were around but nearly felt.. hatred. Something he thought he would never feel towards people he had considered friends for such a long time. But he had a plan. Once in his unorganized completely chaotic life, he had a plan. And a risky one at that. She could possibly end up hating him, but (y/n) being the kinky cinnamonroll she was, she most likely wouldn't. Razz was still kind of worried about it, but he tried not to think of that.

(Y/n) was living only 3 blocks away, so he just walked over to her apartment. He rang the doorbell, mentally preparing himself for what was about to do. He rang the doorbell and about a minute later she opened the door. "Oh, hi Razz! What's up?" She greeted him. "Hey! Uh, can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked. "Of course, come in" (y/n) responded. She closed the door after he got in and followed him to the kitchen. She offered him a coffee, but he declined. She shrugged and made herself one. Once done she turned around with the cup in her hand, facing Rhys who sat at the table.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" she asked and took a sip. "I don't like that you spend so much time with the Ryans. I mean they're good people but.." He said with a calm voice. "Are you jealous?" (Y/n) replied with a cheeky grin. He stood up and got really close to her. He took the cup out of her hand and placed it beside her. She was basically trapped in his arms as he leaned onto the counter with both of his hands next to her. He looked deep into her eyes and said quietly "I want you to be mine." Waves of goosebumps rushed over her entire body as she heard that. Razz took her chin between his thumb and index finger to lift her head a little. (Y/n) didn't move at all. She couldn't. As soon as she felt a pair of soft lips on hers, life flowed back into her and she kissed back.

They eventually parted and looked at eachother, but (y/n) saw something else in his eyes this time. It was lust. He was desparate for her, he needed her physically. They rejoined their lips, this time they moved a lot more rough and messy. Rhys grabbed her waist, put her on the kitchen counter and let his hands slide to her thighs, giving her butt as squeeze every now and then. (Y/n) had one arm streched out over his shoulder and held his head with the hand of the other.

By now she wanted to hear something from him, so she let her hand slide down his upper body down to his crotch and grabbing it. His reaction was priceless. He broke from her lips with his eyes still closed and his eyebrows furrowed, his hips bucking into her hand and leaving out one of his beautiful soft moans. He laid his head down on her shoulder when she started to slowly rub the growing bulge in his pants, continuing to moan and buck his hips into the movement. (Y/n) liked what she did to him and tried out some more things. She opened his pants and continued palming him through his boxers, squeezing him gently every now and then and making him whisper things like "Oh god" and "Fuck" with even the whispers sounding desperate and needy. Every sound and every movement he made because of this made her feel all tingly everywhere.

Soon, Razz had enough. He didn't really want her to stop, but it wasn't enough to satisfy him if you know what I mean. He put her legs fully around his waist and carried her over to her bedroom. He got onto the bed, (y/n)s legs still in their place, and grabbed the collar of his shirt. He took it off in the most sexy way possible and threw it on the ground next to the bed. Razz leaned down to (y/n), tugging at the hem of her top and taking it off in a matter of seconds. That went on and on until all their clothes were scattered across the room.

One hand on her waist, he placed himself at her entrance and pushed in slowly at first. He usually wouldn't wait and just instantly go rough, but he didn't want to scare (y/n) off. He moved in small thrusts and pretty slow, but soon couldn't take it anymore. "(Y/n) please, I can't hold back anymore." he pleaded. "Go ahead, big boy~" she said with a seductive undertone in her voice.

Once said, he smashed into her recklessly, his fingertips pressing so hard on the sensetive skin on her hips, that she could feel the bruises forming already. He leaned down a little bit, trying to find her spot. He did. "Oh god there! THERE!" was the only thing that could leave (y/n)s mouth along with a lot of moans. He held onto that spot and picked up on speed, the knot in (y/n)s  stomach building up fast. Rhys felt her tightening around him which made him unable to think straight. The combination of that and the sounds coming from her when she came was it what pushed him over the edge. He thrusted a few more times and let himself collapse next to her, breathing heavily. (Y/n) eventually laid her head onto his chest, listening to his heart pounding like crazy whilst catching her breath. She slowly started to fall asleep, but not before hearing a quiet sleepy "You're mine" from Rhys, making her smile a little.

Yeah... Don't ask.
Smol announcement: This and the next part will be very similar to eachother due to a lil misunderstanding. You see, @Beebos_blurryface requested a chapter based on jealousy(thanks btw, I love that idea), and I asked them about some details. I had already started when they replied and they wanted Razz and the reader to already be a thing,which they aren't in here. That affects the plot a lot, but I still wanna write it for them AND keep this one. So.. yeah. Enjoy our cute lil Scotsman being jealous TWICE👀

Also this one seems to be slightly shorter than the other ones, forgive me. I start writing, I get into the flow and what comes out is everything I'm able to think of xD

G'bye~