Truth Or Dare Gone Sexual

Warning: Very little hairkink (here we go again. I dunno I'm kinda into it xD)

Razz was currently at a house party, his friend (Y/n) went off somewhere with 2 of her friends and he was just leaning at the kitchen counter, sipping on his beer every now and then. He didn't plan on getting drunk, in case (Y/n) can't keep herself from doing exactly that and he would have to drive her home. It was a little quieter here in the kitchen, so he used the opportunity to think. He stared down on the glass bottle and zoned out a little. It was nice, considering that he usually doesn't have a lot of time for just thinking or zoning out.
(Y/n) on the other hand was playing truth or dare with a few people. Just like Razz, she didn't plan on getting drunk. Not because she was worried about him getting drunk and her having to drive him home, but more because she just didn't feel like having a headache of the power of 10.000 suns in the morning. One of her two friends was now spinning the bottle and it landed on (Y/n). "I'll go for a dare" she spoke, and her friend thought for a moment. Suddenly "Go and seduce Razz!" She blurted out. (Y/n) raised her eyebrows but nodded hesitantly. Her other friend giggled and slurred "Go get 'em, girl!"
(Y/n) was now standing in front of the kitchen, mentally preparing herself for what might be either a horrible mistake or the best thing to ever happen in her life. She went up to him, but he kept on staring at his bottle. "Hey Razz" she said casually, which woke him up from his little daydream. He blinked a few times and then smiled at her. "Sup" he asked. "Look Razz, I've gotta do something crazy weird and I need you to just go with it as best as possible." (Y/n) explained to him. "What is it about?" He asked kinda concerned. "I've been dared to seduce you, so my plan is we'll get into the bathroom and then wait there a little" She responded, starting to act it out already, so they wouldn't suspect anything. She got closer and laid a hand on his chest. He whispered a quiet okay and made it seem like he was trying to back off. (Y/n) got a little closer again and teasingly kneed him through his pants. Rhys blushed deeply and bit his bottom lip. He looked at her lustfully, took her hand and rushed off with her to the bathroom. 'Damn he's a good actor' (Y/n) thought.
Once inside, he let go of her hand. "That went surprisingly well" she commented and leaned onto the counter next to the sink. They followed her plan and waited a little, until Rhys spoke up. "You know..." He said getting in front of her "I think you should finish what you started" he was obviously referring to the situation in his pants whilst looking up and down (Y/n)s body. He smiled a little and inched closer to her reddening face with his own. He closed the gap between them and laid his lips on hers. She grabbed his face and deepened their kiss. Rhys took her thighs and set her on the counter, after which he gently pressed himself against her. She let out a few almost inaudible moans when he bucked his hips just a tiny bit. They started tongue fighting eachother as Rhys started rolling his hips with more force. He slid up her black dress and let his hands roam freely all over her skin, whilst she opened his white button-up shirt. She pushed him away a little to open up his jeans, after which he pulls them down together with his shorts, steps out of them and kicks them off to the side. He decided to keep on the open shirt, that showed his well built upper body. He almost ripped off her panties and proceeded to coat his fingers in saliva. Two fingers at first, he slowly pumped them into her, to which she quietly moaned away. They held their faces close to eachothers, sharing a messy kiss every now and then. He soon added a third one, curled them, spread them and whatnot. He pulled his fingers out of her and wiped them off on his leg. He then grabbed a hold of himself and placed his member at her womanhood, pushing in slowly. (Y/n) pulled him down into another kiss, but this time Rhys moved his head down to her neck.
He kissed it down to the point where her neck and shoulder met, and kissed, sucked and bit that spot softly. (Y/n) moaned and sighed, as she laid her hands on his shoulder and neck. Rhys placed one of his hands beside her on the counter, whilst the other rested on her back. He sped up his pace a bit and they shared another very sloppy kiss, in which (Y/n) entangled her hands into Rhys' hair. She pulled at it accidentally and earned an unusually loud moan from him. She didn't bother thinking about it too much, she was way too caught up in another tongue fight. Razz broke it and actually slowed down his thrusts. He stopped, lifted her up by her thighs and pushed her straight into the nearest wall. From that angle it was way easier to achieve what he wanted. An "Oh fuck" left her mouth as a sharp gasp, Rhys held onto that angle and increased the speed greatly, knowing that it was that one spot that would make her go crazy. He looked down on her as she clinged to her lover tightly, clawing so hard that it left scratches on the skin under his shirt. Quiet, deep groans left his slightly parted lips and his voice vibrated in (Y/n)s chest. She was very close to finishing, and so was Rhys. Upon keeping up his pace as best as he could with slightly shaky legs, he grabbed her wrist and put her hand onto his head. "Pull! PULL! Please, I'm so c-lose" he begged with a small voicecrack at 'close'.
She did as she was told and pulled his hair back the second she released. He groaned deeply in response and thrusted a few more forceful times, filling her with his load.
They kept their position a little while. "Do you- think they heard us?" Rhys asked grinning and out of breath as he let her down on her feet. "Probably" (Y/n) chuckled. They got dressed again and didn't exchange any words throughout it. Just glances. A lot of glances.
Now fully dressed, Razz stood in front of her and looked deep into her eyes, smirking. "(Y/n), I need to tell you something." He said and his smile faded. "What is it?" She was curious, concerned and worried now. Great. "I- uh.." he closed his eyes and was at a loss of words. What should he say? Should he play it off casually? Should he retreat and make a dumb joke? No. There's no turning back now. "I've had... Feelings for you for a while now. I-I know it's a weird thing to say after this just happened, but I felt like you should know." He sounded very nervous and (Y/n) was completely shocked by his confession. "You do?" she questioned. "Yeah.." he backed off looking away. She could make out a slight pink covering his cheeks. "Rhys I-" she didn't exactly know how to respond either. He looked at her and seemed like he was just waiting for her to reject him. She took a step towards him, reached up and laid her hands on his cheeks. She pulled him down into a kiss unlike those sloppy and messy ones from before. It was sweet and full of love. He grabbed her waist and pulled her close. They parted after a while, locked eyes and (Y/n) whispered "I have too"

I ship it lol.
Here's a new part of what I call it the "Gone Sexual" series. I dunno, maybe I'll keep that up ._.

Also I dunno if I'll ever add part six, so I'll just delete it for now. I just don't like it's outcome. Maybe I'll get back to the idea later and rewrite it.

Requests are always open, just leave a comment with what you'd like, I'll see what I can do.