Detention

"Mrs. (Y/n), I guess I'll be seeing you in detention then. I'm pretty sure you didn't entirely understand today's topic since you were occupied with private conversation." Mr. Williams said with a hint of the usual teacher-sass, and the whole room became quiet. (Y/n) looked at him wide eyed and almost silently stuttered "O-okay". "Good. So what I was saying..." He started talking again but (Y/n) couldn't concentrate on what he was talking about. The 19 year old had never really gotten into trouble before, and the worst thing about it was, that Mr. Williams was to her an incredibly handsome man. She just hoped she wouldn't say or do anything more stupid than usual later on. From then on she tried to follow the class as best as possible, to avoid the detention being extended.

Class was finally over and (Y/n) was about to get up from her seat, but then remembered that it wouldn't have any use. She stayed seated and pulled her pencilcase back out of her backpack. Mr. Williams was at his desk tapping around on his phone. He seemed nervous, which she wondered about a second but then decided to ignore it. He would have his reasons for it. "(Y/n), could you come to the front please?" He asked her without looking up from his phone. She was sitting in the back-ish middle of the room, so it made sense to her to get into the front row. She sat down, but her teacher shot her a look. "I meant to my desk" he said with a slight smirk on his lips. Somehow she couldn't take her eyes from his lips, they were just mesmerising. "(Y/n)?" He tried to wake her up. The girl jumped a little at the sound of his voice. "Oh, s-sure" she stuttered and made her way up to the front of his desk.

"So" Mr. Williams spoke up after looking at her for maybe a bit too long. "I'd like you to do these-" he pointed into his textbook "-two exercises, and then copy the text on page 37." (Y/n) hastily nodded in response, doing her best to look at the textbook rather than her teacher. She swallowed. He stood so close to her, she could smell his cologne. It was intoxicating. "You can do them here at my desk of you'd like, I don't have a chair though." He said, leaning on the desk with his right hand. "That's fine" (y/n) answered with a shaky voice. She was given a pen and paper from him and started with the second exercise, since it seemed to be a little easier than the first one. She couldn't keep herself from glancing at the handsome man that sat on the table next to her.

A bit of time passed and (Y/n) was startled by a sudden sigh coming from Mr. Williams. "You know," he spoke up calmly. "I wanted to give you detention for a while now." He stated. "Wait what? Why?" (Y/n) asked a little shocked. He bit his lip. "I think you know exactly why.." he said with a very slight seductive tone in his voice. She couldn't take her eyes off of him now, she was really shocked. He inched towards her face with his own slowly, and caressed her chin with his thumb.

"May I?" he asked quietly, their faces mere inches away from eachothers. She gave an almost unnoticeable nod and was greeted by soft lips on hers and his beard tickling her skin. She felt like she was about to explode into butterflies. Their eyes met after they parted and not a second later, (Y/n) grabbed his face and smashed her lips on his again. Mr. Williams lifted her thighs and sat her on the desk. He grabbed her butt a little roughly, resulting in (Y/n) breaking their kiss and letting out a quiet gasp. Unpatient Mr. Williams lowered his head to her neck and attacked it viciously. She let her hand glide through his hair. "Oh sir.." she moaned, grabbing his arm with her free hand. "Rhys. Call me Rhys." He mumbled into her neck.

He suddenly removed himself from her, grabbed his keys and went to the door. "Where are you-" "We don't want anyone breaking in on us, do we?" He cut her off whilst locking it. "Try to not be too loud, I don't wanna loose my job just yet" he said with a wink and a big smirk plastered across his face before he let his hands slide under her top. (Y/n) couldn't hold back a grin and rejoined her lips with his. She started unbuttoning his shirt and let her hands snake up his upper body and laid her arms around his neck. She giggled a little. "You look like a werewolf" she stated. "Maybe I am" he replied in a deep raspy voice that sent shivers down the girls spine.

Now that all their clothes were scattered around and on the desk, Rhys pushed (Y/n)s back down on the desk and laid her legs around his waist. Being the cheeky son of a gun he was, he entered slowly at first, but forced the rest of his length inside of her with one strong thrust. She inhaled sharply and tensed up. He wasn't gonna wait for her to get used to anything, and adapted a quick pace after only a short while. She was not too much of a loud moaner, but her heavy breathing and gasping signalised Rhys that he was doing something right. Though, he wanted to hear something from her. He attacked her collar bone with kisses and bites, lovebites were left too. 'That didn't work' he thought to himself. He wasn't gonna give up that easily though. He'd have to use different ways to make her moan.

"What are- what are you doing?" she said panting as she felt his hard member poking at her backdoor. "Don't worry, you're gonna love it" he reassured her. He re-entered her and bit his lip to silence the deep groan that was building up in his throat. He failed. (Y/n) gasped and clawed into his arms, that he had placed next to her on each side. "Oh ff-" she moaned in a high pitched voice. He smirked and kissed her lips once again.

As he had his way with her, he felt something building up in him, but he wasn't getting close. It resembled anger more than anything. It came from the deepest, darkest depths of his heart, and it built up fast. It took over his senses.

"Rhys? A-are you ok-" she was cut of by a loud, inhuman sounding roar that emerged from the man above her. Fear overtook her as Rhys' face but not his eyes looked at her. Glowing yellow eyes looked into hers with such wild, uncontrollable anger, it was overwhelming. He dug his clawed fingers into her sides, his teeth sunk into her shoulder, and he started pounding into her, with force that felt like would break her pelvis. (Y/n) couldn't think straight, she was in more pain than she could handle, and passed out.

Headache. Burning pain in shoulder and sides. She slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and tried recalling what had happened, but she was interrupted by the sight of a man sitting crawled up in the corner of the classroom. She also noticed that she was fully clothed, and a peek under her top told her, that she has also been bandaged up. She let herself down from the table and slowly, carefully and not surprisingly barefooted walked up to the man. She kneeld down next to him and laid a hand on his upper arm. "Rhys?" she tried to talk to him. He raised his head and moved it to halfway face her direction, but his gaze stayed down. "I'm so sorry. I didn't.. this has never happened before." His voice was hoarse and quivered, his eyes were red and puffy. "I knew that I was dangerous, but I still-" new tears started streaming down his face. (Y/n) laid his arms around him tightly. "I am so sorry" he said through sobs. She had never thought she'd see her own teacher this down and destroyed (but she didn't think she would fuck him either lmao). "It'll be okay, Rhys, I'm not dead am I?" she faintly smiled. He laid his arms around her too and buried his face in her shoulder.

YAY WEREWOLVES
YAY RAZZ REALLY DOES LOOK LIKE ONE AM I RIGHT
I'm also not very happy with this one, but that's probably just because I'm still pretty bad at porn lmao
This is most likely not what you expected at all, dear @SnowLeopard_Lynx who has requested this shot, but I still hope you like it.
I also gotta say I'm really into werewolves, but I know that I'm not the only one out there. I just provide the content xD
If y'all have anymore requests, they're always open.

G'bye

Word count: 1532