Lonetime gone sexual

Okay people, you asked for it.
Warnings: Gay, Bondage, Razz is gonna be bottoming. You have been warned.

The air was hot in Rhys' bedroom. Quiet gasps and almost inaudible moans came from his mouth. Rhys had his headphones in and his laptop next to him. He had a little fun in his lonetime, you know? Slowly, his hand moved up and down his length; goosebumps covered his skin and he bit his lip, trying to keep quiet. His long time crush, (Y/n), was just next room. He sped up his movements, as he got closer and closer to releasing. Keeping quiet was not an option anymore, and more and more louder groans left his parted lips. He gritted his teeth and laid his head back, as the deep masculine moans he heard through his headphones became intense. He imagined (Y/n) making sounds like that for him, as his fingertips started tingling and the knot in his stomach tightening. "Oh God (Y/n)" he muttered. The guys in the video came to a climax, and so did he. His breath hitched and he covered his own stomach in semen. His eyes were shut and the video came to an end. Since Pornhub didn't have autoplay like YouTube did, everything just stayed quiet, except the heavy panting coming from Rhys.
"Wow, that was.. hot" he jumped as a familiar voice said this. His eyes darted to the doorframe, which (Y/n) was leaning on. "H-how long have you been here?" Rhys stuttered and sat up. "About since you started moaning my name" (Y/n) grinned and took a few steps toward the bed. "I was worried because of the sounds coming from here, I thought you were in pain" he chuckled, got halfway on the bed and closed the laptop. Rhys gasped when (Y/n) pushed him back onto the bed and placed himself above him. "Now you got me all hot n' bothered" he murmured seductively, as he grabbed Rhys' member and gently started to stroke it. Razz's face heated up even more to this. He bit his lip and held his breath, trying to hide any sounds that might emerge from him. (Y/n) noticed and tightened the grip around Rhys. "If you're gonna hold back, I think I might have to punish you.. I'll be right back" (Y/n) said, got up and left the room. Rhys didn't dare to touch himself.
A few minutes later, (Y/n) came back with a box and a scarf. He set the box on the bed and blindfolded Razz with the scarf. "W-what are you doing?" the
Scotsman asked, panicking a little. "Oh don't worry, I'll make you feel so good~" (Y/n) hummed. Rhys felt his arms being tied together and the rest of his clothing being removed. He noticed something being slid on is member too. Rhys was scared of what was about to happen, yet he was incredibly aroused by all of that. The overwhelming feeling of an experienced tongue on his tip made him let out the sweetest variety of sounds. Something slim, which he assumed was a finger, was placed at his entrance and pushed in slowly. "That feels so weird..." he stated. Cold air hit his length when (Y/n) left it and asked "Wait, have you never..?" "N-no, not that way.." Rhys answered. "I'll be gentle.. at first" (Y/n) said smirking. (Y/n)s finger was lubed up, to Razz' relief. Another digit was added after a while, and then a third. Razz felt quite a bit of pain, but he trusted his lover. (Y/n)s hand left him, and something bigger retook it's place. "(Y/n), I don't know if I'm rea-" he gasped when (Y/n) shoved his length inside slowly. Pain shot through Razz' body like an electric shock. Tears welled up in his eyes, a few of which left them and wetted the thin scarf. "Shhh it's gonna be alright" (Y/n) whispered soothingly and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. They stayed like that for a while for Rhys to get used to the feeling. "G-go ahead" he demanded quietly. (Y/n) pulled halfway out and continued on moving gently. He grabbed Razz' hips with one of his hands, and felt around the bed for a certain remote with the other. Rhys still felt pain, but not as much as before. He sighed softly every now and then until (Y/n) finally found what he was looking for. He turned the vibrations of the ring he had put on Razz before at a mid-to-high setting. "Holy shit" Razz moaned desperately. The inability to see made every sensation he felt double in intensity for him. He was really close already, but the ring was fastened too much to let him. (Y/n), which held back before, pulled out, turned Razz around and propped him up against the wall. He put the head in and rammed inside, making the other moan loudly. Rhys put his arms, which where still tied together, in front of his chest against said wall and leaned his forehead against it. An overwhelming pleasure washed over him, when (Y/n) hit that one certain spot. His lover pounded into him harshly and at a fast pace, and Razz himself didn't trust his legs anymore. (Y/n)s sounds where almost completely drowned out from Rhys's. He pulled his head back by his hair and bit down on the part, where his shoulder and neck met.
"Please, I can't take anymore!" Rhys pleaded. "Oh, do you?" (Y/n) said sassily through his heavy breathing. "As you wish" he then said and slid his hand down to Rhys' manhood. He took of the device and began to jack him off in the rhythm of his own trusts. Razz groaned deeply and basically exploded into his lovers hand. (Y/n) himself thrusted a few more times, pulled out and turned Rhys around once more. He laid him back down, ripped his blindfold off and sat on his chest. Rhys looked up at him, opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, whilst (Y/n) rubbed himself off. He came in his face with a loud groan and Razz licked up what he could, not breaking eyecontact with him.

That sure was something, wtf.
I might've watched too much gayporn the last few days, lol xD

Have a nice life