Tease.

Warnings: Tiny bit of hairkink

'Another day, another video being recorded.' Razz thought to himself as he set everything up. He started Yandere Simulator and the recording right after. "Hey hey hey everybody, Razzbowski here, and welcrum t-... welcrum? what the fuck?" He giggled a little at his blooper. He said his intro once again, but didn't fail this time. He planned to play one or two mods today and took YanChan around the campus at Akademi High whilst he's still talking.

Whilst he was just  casually murdering a few people, someone knocked at his door. He paused the game, unlocked it and opened it to see his beautiful girlfriend (Y/n). "Hey babe, anything wrong?" He asked her. "No I was just curious. I'm sorry, I know that you don't like to be bothered when you're working, but is it okay if I watch you record today? I wanna know what my man does when I'm not with him" she said with a wink and a grin on her face. Rhys smirked and scratched his bearded chin, acting like he was thoroughly thinking about it. "Just this one time" he finally answered and (Y/n) jumped into his arms, screaming "YAAAAAY" from the top of her lungs. She sat down on his gaming chair that was standing out of the cameras field of view. Her boyfriend just resumed recording and (Y/n) watched him seemingly interested.

Razz totally forgot about her being there after a while, and (Y/n) took the chance and snuck under his desk as fast as possible. He noticed, but didn't let it distract him. He just continued playing, even when (Y/n) decided to be the cheeky lil son of a gun she was and laid her hand on his crotch. Rhys tried to keep it cool and took a deep breath, but still continued his work. She rubbed him slowly through his pants, but he really didn't let it get to him. All she got from him was a slightly growing bulge, some slightly heavier breathing and a faint blush dusting his cheeks. Suddenly, his jeans were unzipped and she grabbed him roughly. His entire body tensed up and a deep groan emerged from his throat.

He closed his eyes, leaned on his desk and hung his head, taking deep shaky breaths as (Y/n) squeezed him frequently. She finally pulled his boxers down a little, so that his erection sprung free. She grabbed a hold of it and let her hand move teasingly slow along his length. He seemed to grow impatient as he slightly started to move his hips against her hand, biting his lip to surpress a moan.

She loved his reactions, all of them, though she was tired of the whole surpressing thing, so she finally gave the tip a lick and earned a surprised gasp and a low moan from her man. She licked again and his member twitched desperately in her grasp, so she decided to wrap her lips fully around it. She slowly took in more and more of his dick, until the tip hit the back of her throat. It made her swallow unwillingly, but she was surprised to hear a strongly fought back grunt from the man before her.  "D-do that again" it came from above. So she swallowed again, and a groan became audible. "Oh god" he breathed out when he reached down and took ahold of a bushel of her (h/c) hair. He added his second hand too to hold her head in place whilst he sort of gently started to fuck her throat.

After a while and a lot of groans, grunts and moans later, he needed more than just her throat, so he grabbed (Y/n)s arm and pulled her up onto the desk. He tugged up the shirt she stole from him and removed it as quick as possible, and attacked her bare neck with bites and kisses. She also made an attempt to remove his shirt, but it took too long for Rhys' liking. He ended up swiftly removing it himself. He basically ripped off her panties, turned her around and pushed her down on his desk.

The Scotsman was greeted by an excited gasp as he entered her with one forceful thrust. He laid his big hands on her shoulders and pounded into her rapidly, and (Y/n) was all about it. Loud moans, gasps and sighs left her mouth and mixed with the sound of a few pens rolling around on the desk and the deep, almost angry sounding groans from the man behind her. She couldn't hold back a few cusses and a few name-moanings too, which Rhys seemed to enjoy. His hands slid down to her waist and he leaned over her, covering her upper back and shoulders in kisses, bites and lovebites. Now that Rhys' head was so close to hers, she could feel his voice rumbling from his throat to her chest.

He buried his face in the crook of her neck as he held her in place with both of his long arms, trying to hit that one spot he knew would make her weak. She raised one hand to bury in his hair, when a wave of pleasure, stronger than the ones before, washed over her and it had her seeing stars. She called out his name and accidentally gripped Rhys' hair roughly, which caused him to loose a loud and deep groan, followed by a desperate sounding "fuck". "Don't s-stop" he commanded her with a quivering voice, and (Y/n) did what she was told. More grunts and moans left his throat, and it mixed perfectly with the sound of skin against skin and (Y/n)s jagged moans as she came closer and closer to her release.

Rhys could feel his girlfriend's walls tightening around him, and his mind went fuzzy at the feeling. She released with a loud, high pitched moan, that made Rhys take one BIG step closer to finishing. He straightened himself back up again, grabbed her shoulders and pounded mercilessly into the girl. His legs were trembling as he pulled out and finished himself off on her back. He came with a string of loud moans echoing through his room and covered (Y/n)s back with the sticky substance. He leaned on his desk and hung his head, panting heavily in rhythm.

(Y/n) had her head resting on the desk, until she lifted it and said "If that's how you get when I tease you during a recording, I need to do that more often" with a big grin plastered on her face. Rhys wheezed a laugh and shook his head, also grinning. She raised from the table and opened the door to leave the room, but before she could he said "I'm sure as hell gonna keep that recording for when I'm gone" and winked at her when she turned around to look at him with a 'U kidding me?' expression on her face.

GREETINGS!
Ya girl's back with some more smoot. This time it was requested by both @Senpaiismine and @Suicidesinger whose I combined because they were damn similar.

Anyways, I hope y'all like this one, cuz I think it turned out pretty gud for once xD

Also, because the Q&A I wanted to make literally got one question by @Undertale114 : If I could, would I meet Razz?
FUCK YEAH I would, not only because of him being handsome as fuck, but because he seems like one hell of a genuine dude that I'd love to get to know better. Though, O wouldn't tell him about... This xD

If y'all have some requests or like tips for me to improve my writing, then gimme please. I'm still kinda new to writing, I'm actually just some digital artist trash ._.

BYEE