Quality Razz x Tentacle porn

So... Yeah. Beebos really wanted me to upload it so here ya go. Papa's gonna fucking kill me xD
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A JOKE CHAPTER
If you get any enjoyment out of it, that's great too. I just really wanted to write something like this just to trigger good ol' Papa, after he told us so many times that we shouldn't xD

Blackness. Everywhere. Razz didn't know where he was. It was dark and it smelled.. weird. He felt something pressing around his wrists, ankles and waist and.. it.. moved? He tried to move himself but he somehow couldn't, the things wrapped around him were holding him in place. He started to panic, his heart pounding heavily against his ribcage and his eyes darting around in nothingness.

Then, a ray of light beamed upon him. He closed his eyes to the sudden brightness and tried hard to open them again as fast as possible. He looked around him and noticed that 1. he was on his back, 2. he didn't have any clothes on and 3. it was something very similar to an octopus' tentacles that was keeping him from moving. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screamed and struggled with his restriction. He began to have a slight suspicion of what situation he was in.

He tried sorting his thoughts when his suspicion got confirmed. He felt something crawling up his leg and wrapping around his member. "Nonononono GET THE FUCK AWAY FRO-" He was cut off by something being stuffed down his throat. He was caught up in gagging and choking on it until he realised that another "thing" was at his backdoor, pushing itself in slowly. He grunted in pain, well, he tried to at least. It was muffled by that thing that started to move in and out of his mouth. What was at his member started to jack him off teasingly slow, as the object in his back entrance started to thrust almost gently into him.

There were so many sensations that he got at the same time, that he couldn't help but quietly moan away at the feelings, having the pain he felt just a few seconds ago replaced by pleasure. He had stopped gagging and was able to make one clear thought. 'Why do I enjoy this so much?'

That was until the "monster", as Rhys decided to call it, decided to ravage his insides by speeding up immensely and continuosly pushing the tentacles in his mouth and back end further and further into him with every thrust. His eyes went wide and he threw his head back as he cried out in pain. Tears streamed down his face as he moaned, or better screamed, into the tentacle in his mouth in rhythm with its thrusts. The tentacles were visibly poking through his stomach as they moved around with every forceful thrust it made.

His eyes rolled into the back of his head when the monster found his prostate and rubbed and poked and pressed it vigorously. He stopped breathing for a few seconds, unable to contain the pained pleasure that waved though his body. He couldn't think, he couldn't move and he couldn't resist. It was all too much. 'I can't.. can't take any.. more' was the only actual thought crossing his mind in that moment.

Then, out of nowhere, it let him fall to the ground, turned him around and lifted his hips into the air. It bundled up 3 seperate tentacles and pushed them without any warning into him. Razz cried out, clawing into the ground as it went further inside. It started thrusting into him again at a fast pace, his sounds now actually audible due to his mouth being free. He began to bite into his hand Attack on Titan style to muffle his moans, but the beast seemingly didn't like that. It pulled his head up by his hair and put an enormous pressure on his spot, making his eyes roll back once more and letting him cum with a loud cry. It didn't stop though. It sped up even more and left the pressure on his spot. He let out husky moans in its rhythm, unable to make any thought at all. He felt empty already.

Razz already knew he couldn't take much more, and definitely not after just finishing. He was caught by surprise as the monster suddenly put another tentacle back in his mouth and came. It filled him up with massive amounts of blue-ish glowing goo that didn't have any taste at all, making him release once more, with this time more of a hoarse moan than a cry. It spilled everywhere and a large pool of that goo formed around him. It let go of him completely and he fell into the pool making it splash a little. He was tired. Exhausted. Used.
The last thing he remembered was two men pulling him away before he blacked out.

Um what did I just write?
But hey, I feel like it turned out pretty well so... Yeah.

Also, do I really have to even mention this? *sigh* alright here I go.

If you have any requests, pm me or comment them under any of these parts, I'll see what I can do. And please, think about morals and law. I'm not going to write something about Razz taking advantage of anyone drunk and the other way around cuz that's just wrong, and no underaged stuff. I did get some pretty creative ideas but they sadly fell under those categories, and I won't support abuse of underaged people or straight up asshatery.
Also please, specify what you want in a request xD
Like it's fine if you just say "Hey could you write something based off of depression" or something like that, kinda like Beebos did, but it'd be helpful if you could roughly give me an idea of the backstory or maybe what you want in the actual smutpart. You can even request a male!reader x Razz or any gender at that point.

Anyways, that's it for this way too long A/N, sorry for that xD

Edit from 30st of April: Yeah, I edited it. Quite a bit. I felt like it was full of flaws and incomplete. I could edit the other ones too, now that I think about it. Maybe I'll be able to make them better in the future? We'll see.

Bye :3