Meg x female! Reader

Hi, it's Safaia Tsuki!! ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ I'm a bit slow so sorry if I don't contribute as much as my fellow writers. But I hope you like my chapter O(≧▽≦)O

~| Start |~

You crouch down next to the generator, hearing Ace's scream in the distance. You tense gently, but relax when you hear soft footsteps, knowing they belong to a teammate; or at least hoping. When you look up, you're relieved to see your teammate Meg.

"Who's it going to be?" you ask her, not leaving your generator.  She starts working on the opposite side, helping you finish faster, which is a huge relief.

"The Shape," Meg replies, rolling her eyes gently. It's known that she doesn't like this killer, and all he ever does is annoy and weird her out.

"Speak of the devil..." you mumble, seeing Micheal run across your line of sight. You stop working on the gen and grab Meg, quickly going toward a nearby building to hide in. You pull her into a locker, quieting her protests.

You can feel her heart beating fast in her chest, mixing with the heartbeat of Micheal looking for you two. Eventually, the noise subsides and you both let out a sigh. "That was close." You look at Meg, waiting for her to say something.

After a couple seconds of just looking at each other, Meg grabs you, weaving her fingers through your hair and pulling you toward her. She kisses you roughly, and it takes a second for you to process what's happening. When you finally get your sh.it together, you kiss her back, wrapping your arms around her. It's not like you guys aren't close already, you just can't help yourselves.

After probably a minute of your sloppy makeout session, you two finally pull apart, panting gently. Your mouth ajar, you honestly probably look like a fish, but you dont know what to say. You can't lose the feeling of Meg on you, and desperately want more.

You pull Meg out of the locker with you and make sure the killer isn't around. After being sure that he isn't, you drag the female through the grass with you into one if the houses. You dont care which one, as long as it has a bed or a couch. You lightly push Meg onto the bed, her plopping down on the edge. You straddle her, wrapping your legs around her waist as you bend down to kiss her.

You deny her attemp to stick her tongue in your mouth, so she grabs your ass gently, causing you to gasp and give her an opening. You two just get sloppy after that, running hands over skin and tongue over tongue. There is no fight for dominance, just pure bliss between the two of you.

Meg moans as your hand roams up her top, fondling her. Shes leaning back, almost laying on the back, and you have to place your other hand down to steady yourself while you suck her neck, never stopping the fondling.

An audible gasp is heart, and you look over with horror at a smirking Nea. Youre speechless, frozen in place. "Even though it truly pains me to stop this obviously hot scene, you guys might want to get to the gates. While you were fooling around, we got the exits open. Lets go."

You two quickly pulled yourselves together and ran to freedom, hand in hand.

Sorry its so short. I know its probably not that good so sorry for that (★ ̄∀ ̄★)If you want this to continue, I could write some schmut on it, and even include Nea if you guys want. Anywho, thanks for reading. Safi out! ♡^▽^♡