michael myers x reader

Hello my fellow dudes and dudettes (and gender rebels) it's me Ketseuki and I'll be writing this oneshot!

Michael Myers POV

   I stood there silently watching you as you worked on the generator. You nice physique was prominent as you squatted down by the generator. You were perfect in every way. Any time I'm near you I tense up, hoping that you don't realize why I don't stand you like the others.

   Sometimes I wonder why you and Jake are together. He doesn't really like you. I've seen him getting rather close to your female friend Meg. I've seen them. They can't control themselves around each other and go for it, even knowing the risks.

   I sigh as I look at you once more. This time, I'll make you mine, no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

   I sit there working on a generator, about to finish it, when I feel someone grab my shoulder. I turn to see Michael Myers himself.

   He Yanks me away from the generator, and throws me over his shoulder. Shit. I'm toast. I begin to wiggle and see if I can wiggle out of his grasp, feeling his grip get tighter. I sigh. This is useless.

   He takes me into his old home and up the stairs into a room. He throws me down on a mattress, and closes the door. I crawl to the corner. I look at him once more, before seeing him squat down beside.

   I blink a couple of times. This obviously isn't happening. He then pushes my hair out of the way of my face and takes one more look at me.

   He gave me this look that said: "I'm not going to murder you." I nodded once and looked down. He pushed my head up and lifted his mask above his lips. He then kissed me. He kissed me.

  I don't know what happened, but I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, then he wraps his arms around my waist. We pull away and he pulled down his mask, getting up and looking out the window.

   I got up as well, surveying the outside world. All of the generators were done and my friends were waiting for me by the door. I sighed. I wonder if I should stay or leave.

   I looked at him. That's when I had an idea.

   He put the knife to my neck, only centimeters away, and pretended to slit my throat. I screamed in agony and fell down, pretending to die.

  I sat up, peaking through the window seeing Meg, Jake, Claudette, and Dwight head go and exit. I sigh. Michael looks at me again. I smile. We'll be here forever. Together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~