Freddy x Female Wolf! reader

OwO it's ketsuki here bring you a one shot requested by AwesomeFuzionZGamer. Anyway let's begin!

3rd persons POV
You have been running for quite sometime as you ran down the stairs. Your hoodie was ripped and tattered, but still covers up your large wolf ears.

Your tail was tucked into the hoodie as well,  with your large oversized t-shirt covering some up as well.  Your jeans were tattered as well, giving you some sort of rocker look. Still, you kept running. 5 generators left and you were immediately found by the killer.

You sprinted up the separate stairs. You sighed. You still heard the familiar song getting louder and louder. Sprinting away, you managed to get to some pallets before seeing the beast himself, Freddy. You were put to sleep, and now needed to find someone to wake you up, or find a generator.

You dropped the pallet, sprinting towards the window before jumping into a locker. That was your mistake. You should have kept running, but instead you jamp into a locker.

He swung open the locker, and pulled you out of it throwing you on his shoulders. You wiggled, and after him obviously looking around and getting close to a hook, you wiggled out of his grasp.

You used your Sprint burst and distanced yourself from him. You didn't hide in a locker, but instead hid behind a fence.

You could hear him shuffling around, swinging lockers open and looking for you. Meanwhile, while you were taking his sweet time, your other teammates did three generators.

You smiled, you knew you could count on david, ace, and Feng. You ran around the corner of the fence, crouching by a generator.

You started working on it, trying to mess up so you can wake up. However, you could feel your heart in your chest beat loudly. You turned around in time to see Freddy.

He put his hand around your throat, pushing you against the generator.

{Smexy make out scene will happen now}

You looked into his eyes and saw a large amount of emotion behind them. Mostly, lust.

He let go of you and let you slide down between the generator and the fence.
You looked up to see him inching closer to you, brushing some hair out of your face. You blushed, feeling him caress your cheek. You smiled and blushed again, but harder.

He kissed you, slightly flinching from the random action, you enjoyed his lips against yours. You kissed back putting your arms around his neck. The both of you stopped, taking deep breaths. he slipped down and began to kiss your neck. You inhaled sharply, as he kissed and nibbled at your necked. Finally he pulled away, staring in your eyes.

He rested his hands on your thighs, as he depended the kiss biting on your lip. You opened up your mouth enough for him to get his tongue in, making you moan.  You smiled, you felt very safe at this moment. He looked at you, confused about why you were smiling. "I feel safe around you," You said as you hugged him, resting your head on the crook of his neck. 

He chuckled in response and continued to hold you, rubbing your back as he held you. Eventually, it would all have to end.

You were woken up by David. "Hey, come on the gates are open!" He said as he jogged over to Feng and Ace who were also sitting at the opening at the gate. You glanced around at your surroundings, you sat against the white picket fence staring at the door.

Getting up you tucked your tail back into your jacket, and stood up. The familiar humming came close as you were walking to the gate. Being put to sleep, and telling the others to leave you sat at the entrance.

They left, and it was you and Freddy. He smiled, and hugged you. He kissed your forehead and pushed you through the exit. He waved as you ran away.

Oof we are all so sorry that we haven't updated in a while :'3 . That's all guys!!!
-ketsuki