Still Alive (Jake x Dwight)

òwó it's Scarlett Raine again hehe I got bored and I ship Jake and Dwight so hard I couldn't help myself x3

~Jake's POV~ //possible smut warning (also I'm bad at writing smut huhu)

It's been a few weeks since our friends were slaughtered, since we ran for our lives, since Dwight and I lost Meg and Ace.

I found my apartment the same as it was when we left to go camping. Thankfully, I'm not alone.

Dwight has been staying at my house since after we were interviewed by the police. Of course, we're still suspects in the deaths of Meg and Ace.

But they have no evidence that it was us, no bodies, and no way of finding out where that monster lives.

Some nights Dwight still wakes up in a cold sweat, sometimes screaming and sometimes crying.

Such as now, he was sitting up crying but still trying to be quiet. I rolled over and looked at the man sitting next to me.

In order to help him with nightmares I made him sleep in the same bed as me. I gently pulled him back down, holding him close.

He cried into my chest, whimpering out an apology for being loud. I shook my head and rubbed his back, "It's okay Dwight, you have nothing to apologize for."

Dwight gripped my shirt, as thought he was holding onto his life. I gently tilted his chin up, looking at the healing cut on his cheek.

He sniffled and looked up at me helplessly, leaning his cheek into my touch.

"It's okay, Dwight. I'm here for you, I'm not letting anyone hurt you," I said.

He slowly nodded, "I'm sorry I couldn't save Meg. I know you really liked her.."

I blinked and gently rubbed his cheek with my thumb, "Who told you I liked Meg?"

He shrugged along with another sniffle, "I just guessed, you guys were really close."

I shook my head a little and ran a few fingers through his messy hair.

"No no, she was more like a sister. She was the only one I could tell everything to," I said, feeling my heart crack a little.

"But you guys seemed in love," he said.

"Wrong love, Dwight. I always saved that for someone special. Someone I've loved for so long," I said, looking at his adorably confused face.

"Was it Claudette?" He asked.

I couldn't help but chuckle quietly as I kissed his forehead, "For a nerdy guy, you don't catch on easily. Dwight, I've loved you for so long."

His cheeks flushed a bright red as he shyly whined, "R-Really?"

I nodded and continued to stroke his cheek once again. He shyly tilted his chin up, inching his lips towards my own.

A small smirk formed on my lips as i kissed him back, finally feeling his soft lips.

I cupped his other cheek in the kiss as his hands rested on my chest. Within seconds I couldn't help myself but gently bite his bottom lip.

His cheeks burned as he shyly parted his lips for me. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and deepened the kiss.

My hands moved down to his waist and I rubbed his hips. He whined quietly and moved closer to me.

I gently pulled away my lips attached to his neck. He gripped my shirt once more as he moaned softly.

I kissed down to his collarbone and gently sucked the sensitive skin. He moaned louder, gripping my hair.