huntress x fem!reader

Hey you guys! Mochiiboi here! This is just a little story I wanted to write. I haven't decided if I'm going to make it a one-shot or not, I'll let you guys know! Anyways, the story!

I dug my fingers into the wet earth, pushing myself from the ground. My knees bruised and bleeding from how many times I've fallen over branches and slipped on the soaked leaves. I didn't stop running, even when my lungs were burning and I felt cramps creeping up my calves. If I stopped, she'd catch me. I could hear her creeping up on me, footfalls soft, even while she was running. I knew that she would catch me, no matter how much I ran away.

The Huntress. Tall, menacing, and ungodly. She was a killer, and that's all I knew her as. My short legs soon would give out, and I will succumb to an untimely sacrifice, and then to death. I tried not to dwell on the thought, my other teammates, all three of them had fallen at the grace of her hatchet, and I'll be next. I scanned the forest floor. Continuing to work on the generators was a lost cause, so I only had one option; find the hatch. My eyes were constantly searching the ground, I tried to ignore her lullaby, as it dug its way into my ears. I hated the fact that it was soothing, her voice carried far and was hypnotic. I paused for a split second when I heard a running draft of air. I was close! I felt my heart skip a beat as I heard another familiar rush of air, as a hatchet grazed my ear, its sharp blade sticking into the tree in front of me.

I felt my muscles relax, feeling as if I'm no longer afraid when my breath hitched and a vice-like grip clamped my wrist. My body yanked out of the calming darkness and I was flung to the ground. Flung into my still ever so present reality. I got a glimpse of bare feet, caked in dirt and grime before being flung over a broad shoulder and taken step by step away from my only hope, my only exit.

Sorry it's so short, but let me know what you think, and I'll do more! ☆ Mochiiboi

Dead by daylight oneshots :3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें