Dwight x Kate (part II)

Safaia Tsuki again! This is a schmutty sequel to my last chapter, so I hope you enjoy! (๑^ں^๑)

Requested by: once again, I hope you like it and I'm sorry it took so long!

Kate Denson was no longer considered a mystery in camp. She was a favorite among the survivors and was a valuable member of the group. Not to mention she was the life of the party whenever they would drink. Her and Dwight would have alone time more often and were somewhat of an item. However, they were very private about their time and doings while alone, and rarely had complaints about PDA.

One night, when they had all been just trying to relax and have some time alone or with a partner, Dwight and Kate snuck off to Kate's tent, furthest from the fire, to have some alone time. As they crawled in, Kate dimmed the lantern sitting there and pulled her boyfriend on top of her, falling back onto her sleeping bag. Dwight smirked gently, wrapping his arms around Kate's waist and kissed her gently, feeling his own body heat up in anticipation. There was an unspoken understanding of what they would be doing tonight, and they were both anxious to get to it. Kissing her boyfriend back, Kate dutifully started unbuttoning her top, trying to get it off as quick as possible.

Since his girlfriend was getting a bit distracted by her clothing, Dwight made it his duty to regain her attention. He thought for a second before roughly grabbing her ass and running his hands down her thighs, causing the blonde to gasp gently. This gave Dwight an opening, finally, and he slipped his tongue in her mouth, the two of them battling for dominance. With a final moan from the female, Dwight won this battle and pulled her shirt fully off, fumbling with her bra clasp afterward. Kate let out a shaky sigh and pulled it off herself, tossing it onto the ground. He stared at her for a moment, in awe of the sight before him.

Kate blushed for a split second before lust took over again, biting her lip as she unbuttoned her lover's jeans. She slowly slid them down off of Dwight's legs, her face heating up as she went. She was teasing him, but he was okay with it at this point. Except for the fact that his throbbing member was starting to hurt. God, she had gotten to him quick. It was pressing against his boxer's roughly, and he desperately wished to feel something. Thankfully, Kate was on it quick. 

She wrapped her mouth around the boy's erect member, coating it slowly in her saliva. The new feeling made Dwight gasp and bite his lip, but he quickly regained control and some sort of composure, leaning back on his hands like this wasn't the first time he had ever received a blowjob. The noises coming from their tent were lewd, between Kate's sucking and Dwight's quiet mumble-accented moans. Kate stared up at her lover, grinning to herself at the sight of what she could do to him. 

After feeling Dwight was substantially ready, Kate popped his member out of her mouth and laid back on the sleeping bag. She pulled him down with her and kissed his lips tenderly. Her chest was heaving and she definitely knew she was ready for this. She just prayed that he wouldn't back out now, leaving her wet and alone. He definitely didn't. Dwight looked over Kate's body quickly and leaned down to pull her shorts off, revealing her red panties. Dwight rubbed her through them first before finally pulling them off and tossing them somewhere in the dim tent.

Kate bit her lip as Dwight's tip teased her entrance, spreading her legs in welcome. She ground her hips impatiently, just wanting him to fuck her already. Dwight grinned and slowly pressed onward, stretching her walls in a painfully slow way. She wrapped her legs around his waist, causing him to push in more almost all the way. Once he finally did, his lover let out a strangled moan and tensed gently. This only urged him on and-- for once-- raised his confidence.

Dwight slowly pulled out, almost all the way, before roughly burying his member inside her wet cunt. Kate gasped loudly, whining a bit as he stretched her again. He angled his hips when he pulled out again, desperately trying to find the spot that would make her scream his name. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and she was kissing him in between moans. Sloppy, untamed kissing that had no rhyme or reason except for the sheer pleasure going through both their bodies.

After a couple minutes, Dwight finally found where he needed to be, hitting her sweet spot deep within her. When he rammed that spot, Kate would arch her back and moan loudly, whining at times and whimpering his name out. She shook gently every time he would push into her, her slick pussy letting him slide in and out easily. Dwight hit that spot as many times as he could, grunting and moaning gently in her ear. Her noises just spurred him on, enticing him to use all the energy he could to thrust roughly into the female.

Kate was getting louder by the second. She knew that if she got any more vocal, the whole camp would probably hear them, but she really didn't care at that point. Even just the slapping from their bodies meeting was probably loud enough to alert everyone as to what was happening, so it's not like it could easily be hidden. She was basically yelling out whenever he thrust into her and was shaking so bad she knew she was going to come soon. 

Dwight was in the same position, sweating and throbbing so hard he could barely stand it. He had his head next to Kate's shoulder and whispered a warning of how he was going to come. In response, she just wrapped her legs around his waist even tighter, a signal to just let it all go in her. They were both so close, they couldn't stop if they wanted. With three more sloppy thrusts Dwight moaned loudly and buried himself down to the very bottom in his lover, letting his thick load out in her cunt. Kate came so hard she could barely breathe, almost screaming his name long and loud.

They were two shaking, sweating messes on top of each other, but neither one cared much. When Dwight finally finished emptying himself, he pulled out of the smaller girl, panting. He held her close, cradling her lovingly into his chest as she came down from her orgasm. Kate looked up at her boyfriend, mumbling how much she loved him before passing out.

OoF that was rough. Sorry if it's bad, it was my first smut, but I hope it was at least decent. Exactly 1100 words. I know it took forever, but I wanted it to be good ewe Thanks for reading, and we are still taking requests just slow. Safa out! XD