Chapter 1

{Five Months Later} Part One.

Helllllllooooo everyone, yes it's me Jaycean, Baby Jay or Jay whatever y'all wanna call a nigga and yes I'm still pregnant, anyway..I am currently on my way to this doctor appointment.

My pregnancy became a high risk pregnancy around four months and since then I haven't been doing anything but going back and forth to school and to Cameron school.

Today I was officially going on seven months and Dr. Anderson been giving me steroid shots since she believed I'll deliver early. I didn't have the average seven month tummy but she said it was okay because I played ball and worked out and shit like that so it looks like I ate alot.

"What day does Kelly come back."

I shrugged. "One of these days or next week shit ion remember its in my phone."

Kelly was in Washington with his team for about a month now and I missed his soooo much. Carter and Javaria along with Royce my dormmates, my parent, Squad even Maze all been a big help through this.

Poking at my stomach I watched as Lah' Munchy Bit moved around then kicked super hard.

"Ow Jesus babes, I'll leave you alone, geez."

"He kicking." Javari asked rubbing the spot.

I smacked my lips. "You're so convinced that Lah' Munchy Bit a boy."

"Well if you would just find out I wouldn't have to guess."

I laughed, I didn't wanna know what the baybeh was, I wanna be surprised. I was just super duper excited I made it this far.

"Have you decided on names."

I shrugged. "I mean I've been playing around with my name and both Kelly and Carter's."

I still didn't know whether or not who my baybeh belonged to and I know I could've found out but I honestly just wanted to wait until I delivered.

"Lemme hear them."

I sighed taking out my phone. "Okay for Carter I had (Carean) and whatever middle name he wanted. Kelly I had (Kellean). As you could see I want my name to be apart of my baybeh as well as theirs."

"Right right I get you."

Sliding on the table I laid down, my back was killing me.

"Good afternoon Ms. Jay and Javari."

"Wassup Doc." we replied.

"How are you feeling hun."

I made a face. "My back is killing me, this child kicks are super kicks but other than that I'm cool."

She chuckled. "Shall we check on Lah' Munchy Bit then."

I smiled and nodded. I was cool with the doctor knowing my situation.

"Okay I see your stomach is still somewhat small but that's okay."

As the cold gel was put on my tummy I took that as the time to check my social media accounts.

Coming across a picture of Amore' I double tapped it. Jordon had proposed to her and I was and still am extremely hurt cause we suppose to get married together but instead I'm pregnant, I am happy for her and can't wait to plan.

Hearing my baby heartbeat I smiled as he/she started to kick up a storm.

"Jay have we talked about the possibility of multiple babies."

I frowned up at her. "Multiple babies..how about we focus on having this one before we discuss another." I told her earning a laugh from Javari.

She sighed. "No Jay, she moved the thingy around my stomach more, I'm getting two separate heartbeats."