Chapter 28

Do ya girl a favor and get some comments rolling on here...Excuse and fuck-ups..

"Okay Amore' you are exactly two months and your expected due date should be around April fourth just as Jay." Dr. Anderson told her as she laid in the chair.

Getting up she went to the door. "I'll give y'all a moment."

It was August twelfth as Carter and I sat in Dr. Anderson office along with Amore' and Jordon.

"We gonna be over nine months Day 1, Jesus.." I mumbled.

As soon as Dr. Anderson left out Amore' started to cry. I thought it was just because of seeing her first child on the screen until she started to snot.

"Baby you good." Bubbah asked her.

She shook her head no. "I don't see it."

I held my laugh in hitting Carter who laughed out.

"What you mean, you was happy when the doctor showed us."

"I was faking, I didn't want her to think I was a bad mother, I can't even see my own baby." she cried out flopping back.

This girl was really serious though.

"Babe look, sit up. pulling her up he pointed to the screen. The baby is right thea'."

She looked closely and smiled. "Oh, awe, I see it now."

I giggled as she still looked lost.

"Sis do you see it forreal." Carter asked her.

Amore' closed her eyes and flopped back on the bed. "No I don't see it." she cried out again.

I shook my head pointing to the screen. "Day 1 you see this peanut looking thingy right hea', that's it."

"That's it. she questioned pulling the computer close to her. Well I saw that."

I laughed hugging her. I was so happy to share this moment with her. "We conceived at the same time."

"I guess you could say I celebrated your birthday too." we both high fived.

Carter shook his head. "Y'all pregnancy together is gonna be hell."

"Mane just them sitting together is hell." Bubbah added after.

Amore and I frowned then looked at each other. "We always wanted to be pregnant together."

"Yes omgee I'm so happy."

The boys groaned as Amore and I had our moment. I swear I loved this girl so much.

"Okay girls everything is fine but Amore' I need you to eat a little more and Jay rest please, you look tired in the face."

-

After the doctor I ended up at Grandma Shy house.

"My grandbabies are having babies, lord I'm getting old." Grandma spoke looking at my ultrasound.

Amore' ultrasound was next. Grandma Shy had a hard time finding the baby as well.

"Don't worry Grandma I couldn't find it either, it's right...she turned with her voice cracking. Jay I lost it again."

I chuckled pointing to the baby while stuffing my face.

Grandma Shy had called us over cause she had made deep fried Oreos, y'all know my fat ass was here in seconds.

"Jaycean, what is that on your arm." Grandma Shy spoke grabbing my arm.

I moved away from her reach. "It's nothing." I assured her putting on my jacket.