Chapter 39

(A month later)

It has been more than a minute I know but excuse the fuck-ups.

Making her way into Footlocker Cartier looked around at shoes until Jaycean came from the back.

Cartier was on her Maid of Honour duties since Jay wedding was approaching fast.

"Excuse me ma but you fine as hell." she frowned looking around.

"Yeah I'm talking to you." the man assured her.

"No you are not." she spoke moving away from him.

He smacked his lips. "Don't be like that."

She rolled her eyes sighing. The boy was cute yeah but she didn't give a damn, he was over stepping.

"Boy if you don't move the hell around."

"Stuck up much.." he asked with a scrunched up face.

She scoffed. "First of all I'm not interested, second that is not how you approach a female."

"Cree if you don't get the hell away from my sista'." Jay interrupted.

"Oh so it's true, pretty ass females chill with pretty ass females."

Both Jay and Cartier gave him blank looks. Cartier turned to Jay.

"You ready I'm starving."

Jay nodded placing on her jacket. "I feel like crap I should've stayed in bed."

"Still in and out the bathroom."

"Yes. I don't know why I can't keep anything down." rubbing her stomach Puddin' kicked super hard.

"I can't wait until you find out what you're having."

Jay laughed. "Everyone keeps saying that cause I want a boy badly imma have the opposite."

Cartier smiled. She knew what both her and Amore' were having since she volunteered to throw the baby showers.

The two girls made their way to AppleBees to discuss wedding plans and because Jay seen a commercial about them having a new Chicken Alfredo dish she wanted to try.

"Have you talked to your mother."

Jay shrugged. "I'm not trying to."

"I heard she's been trying to apologize."

"I heard that too." she replied dryly.

Cartier sighed. "Okay enough of that. she pulled out a bag. I ordered your garter offline and it finally came."

"Awe, I love it." Jay told her opening the box.

"Right, I had to get it cause I knew it was my brother favorite colour or whatever. Now, the girls and I were talking about the baby showers."

"Yeah I was thinking just have them all together.."

Cartier nodded. "Okay good since I know about everyone's gender I can plan and get shit in motion."

-

"What I'm tryna figure out is why yo number keep popping up in my wife phone." Carter asked sitting across from Michael.

(A/N) (Going to change Michael character..any suggestions.?)

"Yo wife..he repeated while laughing. She constantly answers my calls, texts and comes to see me but that's yo wife though."

Carter laughed nodding. "I'll blow yo brains out homie, don't get cocky."

"Cocky, my nigga I'm just stating facts."