Chapter 42

Excuse any fuck-ups.

Here it was the day of Jaycean and Carter wedding. All of the men sat in a room down from the women room.

Carter sat trying to get rid of his high before one of the girls showed up at the door. Jay specific told him not to get high or drunk until after the wedding not even tipsy but he had to get his nerve under control.

In the girls room Jay legs shook as her hair got combed through and eyebrows were being shaped.

The girls all sat around snacking on a couple of grapes and apples.

"You so nervous its crazy."

Jay chuckled. "I'm really trying not to throw up right now."

"Look on the bright side, you're beautiful." Amore' told her.

Jay waved her off. "That's a given."

Laughing at her Jay rubbed her now semi-huge belly that she thought was going to be humongous but wasn't.

Mama Jaxx, Mama Jordan, Auntie Marie, Auntie Savannah, Grandma Shy, Grandma Mary and Abuela all conversed amongst themselves.

Even Carter grandmother Cheyenne came with the rest of his family from New York.

Staring in the mirror at herself she felt sicker and sicker but tried to ignore it.

"Make up dope sis." Cartier commented fluffing out her hair.

"Thanks. Jay mumbled. I was going for a natural look."

"And you look beautiful sweetheart

"And you look beautiful sweetheart."

"Thanks ma." she replied to Mama Jordan.

Everything leading up to the wedding was a success even the rehearsal dinner that started off a disaster.

Carter had decided to allow his friend Ty to bring a plus one and his plus one brought a plus one. When Jay tried to figure out who they were she find out they use to sleep with Carter when they were broken up.

To say Jay was furious was an understatement cause Ty was downright disrespectful. He even tried to get Carter to have one last moment of weakness before being locked up in his words.

Jay couldn't be mad at Carter but she was cause that was his friend and he wasn't even on the list to begin with. After cursing out the girls and Ty she made them leave with the help of TJ.

"Its almost time sis, are you ready.." Javaria asked Jay who walked around in a sports bra.

Inhaling she looked at everyone then exhaled. "I'm ready. Can you go see if my babies are dressed."

Nodding Javaria wobbled out down the hall. "Knock, knock." she spoke walking in.

All of them sat laughing playing dice.