Chapter 5

(Omniscient) Excuse any fuck ups.

"Baby did you figure out who you gonna name as your Maid of Honor."

"Yes Jordon, I been made my mind up about that since day one."

Jordon nodded. "Must be my baybeh sista' then huh."

"Absolutely babe. I feel bad though cause we are suppose to get married together."

Jordon face held a confused expression. "What y'all mean by together."

"Like when she was with Carter I was so sure that they were gonna get married but it would be like both of y'all at the alter while she and I walk down the aisle."

"Oh I get it, I get it. We gotta send out the invitations on time."

"Agreed. I can't believe we're getting married in Paris."

With Jay being in Nola they often videochatted making plans for Amore' bachelorette party. Amore' had specifically waited until her Day 1 could be able to drink and turn up with the rest of them.

-

Here it was a three weeks later and Jay was back at school and missing her babies like crazy. Kelly and Javaria were at the crib with them and lord knows she was hesitant to leave them there with them.

They both claimed they could handle it and Jay believed them but just hoped shit goes right.

Walking into Forensics Jay smiled cause not only was she about to beat ole girl ass for pushing her that one time but this was her last class of the day.

Glancing around the room as she did her work she didn't see the girl nor her friend.

"JayBay, why do you keep looking around the room."

She glanced at Stephanie and shrugged. "No reason."

After a good ten minutes later she was done with her work and was told she could leave early but instead just stayed and waited on Stephanie in the bathroom.

"Yes aggy ass Carter." she said answering his twenth Facetime.

He was calling her phone none stop since he had left back to Cali.

"You home yet, I wanna see my son."

"No nigga, I won't be thea' for a while." she spoke flipping her camera admiring her face.

" she spoke flipping her camera admiring her face

The face he made, made her laugh. "You're so cute it's ridiculous." Jay mumbled.

Smirking her licked his lips as Jay spotted both the girls.

"About to fight Carty lemme hit ya back." Jay rambled off then hung up.

Speed walking she followed them right out the back door of the school.

Stephanie caught up to her. "I know you not about to do what I think you are."

Throwing Stephy her stuff she whistled to get girly attention when she stopped and turned Jay smiled.