Chapter 40

Excuse any fuck-ups..

Here it was the day of the girls baby showers. Javaria was going on seven months while Jaycean and Amore' were pushing six.

Cartier had everything set up with the help of some family members. The backyard was full of friends of each couple even though the girls didn't want a big hoopla.

Neither Amore' nor Jay knew what they were having except for Javaria so when they got to the party they were going to be blindfolded and directed to their individual station.

They both had two names picked out for each gender that they thought they were having.

Jordon pick the name Adore' Marie Alexander if it was a girl and Amore' picked out Marion Jordon Alexander for a boy.

She had mashed around Jordon middle name and first name while he wanted something similar to Amore' name.

Carter of course wanted another girl while Jay wanted another boy. She had picked the name Pharoah King Jordan because she liked the way that it sounded.

The name Pharoah alone was always a name she wanted to use on one of her children but never did.

Carter on the other hand chose the name Jayc'i Jahcai Jordan only because he often heard his wife complain about how the babies names sounded similar to their fathers and not hers.

The names were covered and were going to be revealed when they arrived.

Both couples were currently at the mall looking for certain frames for one Jay and Carter wedding invitation they wanted framed and Jay thought she would frame her dress after.

Their arms were looped insides each others while the boys walked behind them as they waddled.

"Oh here's something. Amore' pointed out. It's a shadow box but I don't think it's big enough."

"Doesn't look like it and it opens and closes with a key lock, nice

"Doesn't look like it and it opens and closes with a key lock, nice."

Walking around the store more they looked at the displays of dresses that were already in boxes.